Caption This Contest 5-27-09

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The winner of the Caption This Contest wins a THP Prize Pack. Here are the rules.

1. 1 entry per person.
2. Do not quote the picture in your quote.
3. You agree to take a picture of your prizes upon arrival and put them up in the contest winners thread.

We have some great prizes for the winner.
547806222_LarVD-L.jpg

The gallery watches in awe as Scuba Steve attempts to hit it out of the hazard.

Woody Austin celebrates Breast Cancer Awareness with his new pink ball.

Harry Longshanks was quoted, "I just played the shot, it was no different from golf back home in the Northwest."

I can't post what popped into my head.

With money on the line, no measure is too extreme when it was agreed to "play it down". This is a man of tremendous honor...

Wet Willy took to heart the ultimate golf tip......you never hit a shot you have not practiced.

Wet Willy took to heart the ultimate golf tip......you never hit a shot you have not practiced.

OK, let's not let this thread get political there Keith! LOL

The experts at G.E.L. found that when playing from a hazard it is best to use a 10 finger grip.

Okay, I've worked on phrasing a little in attempt to keep it PG rated, but I may have failed, so I'll understand if deletion is required.

Spoiler
"I get wet playing golf."

Okay, I've worked on phrasing a little in attempt to keep it PG rated, but I may have failed, so I'll understand if deletion is required.

Spoiler
"I get wet playing golf."

Nothing wrong with that. Henrik would agree. As would Woody.

As a young man, Jacques Cousteau tried to combine his two passions, but eventually he was forced to give up golf.

JB playing his second shot at Sea World's new golf course.

"Henrik Stenson learned his lesson by keeping his clothes on this time"

Last edited:
These guys are watchin me closely...hope I don't whiff.

"I'll show that Henrik Stenson how to play a water shot!"

I think he has this tournament won, unless "The Shark" has a run at him.

"Alan Shepard thought he had it tough on the moon. At least he didn't have to deal with fish!"

Towel please!

Anthony Kim set ups his second shot at #18 Wing Foot criteria 2020 (after the polar ice cap melted)

We are going to keep this one running for a little bit.

You are too much Smalls. LOL

Who says my waterproof gear doesn't keep me dry!

"good thing I have that huge staff bag to carry this diving suit in, and here my caddie thought I would never use it"

Back