No. A chutt is done with a Putter.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

I know. But I thought I could slip it in there since I use a putting stroke.

Tapping from another Galaxy.

I know. But I thought I could slip it in there since I use a putting stroke.

For sure man. I would just say that you should leave the hybrid in the bag and stick with the flat stick around the green. #teamchutt

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

that may deserve a spot in the chutting hall of fame!

That would make me the third person in. Mike Dean being first for invention. And Canadan as most opposed to chutting. Lol

Fear the Sober Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

That would make me the third person in. Mike Dean being first for invention. And Canadan as most opposed to chutting. Lol

Chutted on the short game practice area a good bit yesterday evening. Rolled some real close and drained a half dozen or so. Consistency>spin #chuttingthelightsout

cryingindian-simpsons-carousel.jpg

"I shall Chutt no more forever"

3/3 chutts? All for par? That's unbelievable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3/3 chutts? All for par? That's unbelievable.

I didn't say I only chutted 3 times. I chutted 5. The other two were a chutt and a one putt. To bad the rest of my game isn't as consistent. Lol

I didn't say I only chutted 3 times. I chutted 5. The other two were a chutt and a one putt. To bad the rest of my game isn't as consistent. Lol

I cant wait to see you chutt on a HOTD video. It will be a glorious day.

FIFY.

(it never gets old to me)

RedlyneTheory has been drawing up a "Chutt or Die" tattoo design to go on his back.
#purechuttingdedication

Wow thats great!!! would have loved to see that.
#Chuttforshowchuttfordough

That's still really good though, as long as it's a one putt after a chutt!!

Chutted on the short game practice area a good bit yesterday evening. Rolled some real close and drained a half dozen or so. Consistency>spin #chuttingthelightsout

thats great to hear, time to take it onto the course!

wow, 5 chutts, Im inpressed and no worse than a chutt and 1 putt, tough to beat that!

Canadan, would you chutt if it got you in the MC? Lol

Chutting is like not calling 'bank' on a three point shot when you hit the back board and it goes in. Not a really a shot! Hehe and not Chutting is aloud at the MC!

Chutting is like not calling 'bank' on a three point shot when you hit the back board and it goes in. Not a really a shot! Hehe and not Chutting is aloud at the MC!

Lol.....I hate chutting

Canadan, would you chutt if it got you in the MC? Lol

Would I chutt "TO" get into the MC? Most likely. I have plenty of pride, but the MC offers massive exclusions to said pride.

Back