Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

Told my g/f that it was only going to be 55x for the both of us to go...she looked at me and goes "Damn babe thats really cheap!"

This so sweet! My wife is psyched about it. She's talking going down early for a few days for the Annika academy! Just gives me more time to play those three amazing courses! Damn is it May yet?

As usual, I haven't read every single post of every page, so this may have been asked and answered, and it's probably a dumb question. These are 3 room suites, so are you assigning roomies, with the exception of the folks that know one another already and can make plans to fill a suite by them selves? It would just seem kind of weird to me if my wife and youngest come, then my oldest and I are golfers and then have another single guy or couple that we don't know staying with us. If it's just me and my oldest, no biggie. More like a guys weekend type deal then. On that note, he's only 16, can he participate? He's a single handicap player and drives the snot out of the ball, so he would be more enjoyable for the more adept players than I would be for sure LOL.

As usual, I haven't read every single post of every page, so this may have been asked and answered, and it's probably a dumb question. These are 3 room suites, so are you assigning roomies, with the exception of the folks that know one another already and can make plans to fill a suite by them selves? It would just seem kind of weird to me if my wife and youngest come, then my oldest and I are golfers and then have another single guy or couple that we don't know staying with us. If it's just me and my oldest, no biggie. More like a guys weekend type deal then. On that note, he's only 16, can he participate? He's a single handicap player and drives the snot out of the ball, so he would be more enjoyable for the more adept players than I would be for sure LOL.

That is why we can make arrangements for someone to have their own villa for the weekend. If a family chooses to stay by themselves, we completely understand that and can make those arrangements for a separate villa for them. Cost may be a factor, but outside of that, THP puts the villas together based on travel and departure time. A child 16 can come, but would not be allowed to take part in some of the night time festivities for obvious reasons.

After another Tour Van Event, I am so excited for this outing.

I was thinking about the outing today. As fun as these tour stop have been, the outing is something special. "Eleven' is going to get a lot of play next May. I see some pruning in some peoples future

I'm hoping to be able to get into this one. Looks like a lot of THPer's eager to attend.
2012's Ultimate Golf weekend was such a blast awesome golf and most importantly many new friendships formed.
Jeesh it's difficult to concentrate on work after looking back at some of the pictures from 2012. Wow!!

You'll be there for sure, buddy. But, I know what you mean. With only 60 spots available this year, it will be a little worrisome until we get a spot nailed down. I'm predicting a very, very, fast sell out. We'll have to be very alert for the sign-up announcement.

You'll be there for sure, buddy. But, I know what you mean. With only 60 spots available this year, it will be a little worrisome until we get a spot nailed down. I'm predicting a very, very, fast sell out. We'll have to be very alert for the sign-up announcement.

I know v.man this is going to be tough! All these announcements made during the work day kills me cause i have no internet access in most places that I work in at my place of employment. How bout I paypal you the 150 and just sign me up ;)

Loving the excitement already. Even before we know who is going, villa buddies, demo day equipment....my head may explode!

For you 'locals' - Nic is thinking about what we should do for the rest of our holiday. We're thinking of spending 2 weeks out this way and incorporating the outing. We've already done all the parks etc years ago, so might only spend a few days around the Orlando area. Where else would you recommend spending a few nights?

If you want to stay "in the area" there are lots of options. Clearwater Beach or Sarasota Beach (1 hour & 2.5 hours) are beautiful. Depending on travel time that you are looking for, some better recommendations will come.

NYC, Philly :), Washington DC.
Loving the excitement already. Even before we know who is going, villa buddies, demo day equipment....my head may explode!

For you 'locals' - Nic is thinking about what we should do for the rest of our holiday. We're thinking of spending 2 weeks out this way and incorporating the outing. We've already done all the parks etc years ago, so might only spend a few days around the Orlando area. Where else would you recommend spending a few nights?

If you want to stay "in the area" there are lots of options. Clearwater Beach or Sarasota Beach (1 hour & 2.5 hours) are beautiful. Depending on travel time that you are looking for, some better recommendations will come.

NYC, Philly :), Washington DC.

2 ends of the spectrum! :D Initial thoughts are that we will probably drive, but don't mind going a few hours in any direction. Travelling through the air messes with my delicate psyche.

After another Tour Van Event, I am so excited for this outing.

After the DM Tour Van Event I'm even more bummed I can't make the dates work this time.

For anyone even on the fence about this, DO IT!!!

Jake gave me some great info about these and I have a plan of attack to attend this. Need to consult the boss and run some numbers in the next few weeks but here is NO way I am missing this if the opportunity allows

2 ends of the spectrum! :D Initial thoughts are that we will probably drive, but don't mind going a few hours in any direction. Travelling through the air messes with my delicate psyche.

I will put a list together of things with in 3-4 hours any direction and send them your way.

I will put a list together of things with in 3-4 hours any direction and send them your way.

That would be awesome. Don't need too much, just a few suggestions from experience would be appreciated. (not that I'm too bothered about where we go other than the outing!!) :D

Pitching this to the wife was easier this time as I no longer need to say, " I'm playing golf with a bunch of dudes from the internet." But her next question was who's Sharkwrestler on my phone :) $150 will be a small price to pay for a weekend that will be the highlight of your spring and summer :) Make it your buddies trip!

I still cant believe how cheap this really is!

Man I wish. When you add up airfare, food and everything else not so cheap. Still throwing the numbers around though to see if its feasible this year.

Man I wish. When you add up airfare, food and everything else not so cheap. Still throwing the numbers around though to see if its feasible this year.
I dont disagree...but I think it is cheaper than last year.

My only added expense is flying the little lady with me this year! Other than that I think this year will be cheaper!

I dont disagree...but I think it is cheaper than last year.

Thats cool, I havent crunched the numbers yet, but it is a fair amount less?

Back