Sons of Anarchy (Spoilers!)

no surprise KMac, but i have to think we only get maybe one more season after this.

I dunno, its riding high right now I could see a couple more seasons. FX does like to keep its shows fresh now and end them sooner then later. I wanted the Shield to go on forever, loved that show.

no surprise KMac, but i have to think we only get maybe one more season after this.
When they did the premier webisode Kurt Sutter said he has the show planned to run 7 seasons and then be done. Who knows if that is whats going to happen or not?

When they did the premier webisode Kurt Sutter said he has the show planned to run 7 seasons and then be done. Who knows if that is whats going to happen or not?

What season is this? 5? So that only leaves a couple more.

You are so much more attractive posting in this thread and dropping SOA knowledge on us. :blowkiss:

Ironically this is all fault too.

i would say its clays fault ... and i imagine Tig is going to want revenge against Clay. seemed like he was pretty pissed off when he heard the news Clay lied about it being 9ers that shot him.

Can't wait. I might watch that show that came on last night first Revolutions. Epic TV night.

Can't wait. I might watch that show that came on last night first Revolutions. Epic TV night.

Anxious to hear your thoughts on this (revolutions) man...

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

I havent watched Revolution yet either, Kmac. I've been told that is what will be going on the TV first before SOA. Im cool with that.

I've been wanting to go in to the Revolution thread, but have kept away.

My son watched it after school and said it was really good. I'll watch it if I have time after the pumphouse.

Revolution hasn't been watched yet here either but I don't know if I'd watch it before Sons. It might make me not like it.

Revolution hasn't been watched yet here either but I don't know if I'd watch it before Sons. It might make me not like it.
I usually watch SOA on delay, that way I dont have to put up with commercials.

I don't like waiting so I figure it might be good filler.

Finally completely caught up on the series. Got the DVR set for tonight's. Clay is up to no good!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I watched revolution tonight I thought it was a pretty good show. Excited for SOA tonight!!

Two best line of the night.. "I"m all about the fairy tale baby" and "I don't get out much".

Not as intense as last week, but they've set the hook. Now we've gotta wait 7 more days to wait and see what happens behind bars.

I need to go back and watch the part where the guys were throwing the safe away again and see if I can make that connection. It was obviously the guys who trashed Gemma place, but I'm still trying to figure those two guys or the one legged guy out. They'll obviously build on that as time goes.

Two best line of the night.. "I"m all about the fairy tale baby" and "I don't get out much".

Not as intense as last week, but they've set the hook. Now we've gotta wait 7 more days to wait and see what happens behind bars.

I need to go back and watch the part where the guys were throwing the safe away again and see if I can make that connection. It was obviously the guys who trashed Gemma place, but I'm still trying to figure those two guys or the one legged guy out. They'll obviously build on that as time goes.

I've been racking my brain about that as well. Can't figure it out.

I've been racking my brain about that as well. Can't figure it out.

The one guy looked like one of the Nomads that they voted in during the first episode.

Looks like life behind bars is going to get pretty exciting.

Back