Its Official! We are moving to Colorado!

Dr. Teeth

Reaction score
Handicap
TMEX 0.8!
As many of you know, I have been looking for a new office in Colorado for a while and we have finally found that perfect one in Colorado Springs. I just got word today from the banks, so we will be moving in about 4 weeks. I am very excited, but very sad as well. I have loved Oregon and am going to miss so much about this place (especially Bandon and berries, however, my wife has given me the go ahead for future Bandon trips!!! Yay!!!). I have made a ton of friends here and a lot of golfing friends that I am going to miss a lot (especially my regular golfing buddy, Oregon Golfer. If anyone has the opportunity to tee it up with OG, take it because he is an awesome guy!). So lets not say goodbye, lets say Au revoir! or as the Chinese say Joi Gin (See you again!). If any one is reading this who lives in Colorado or visits often, lets get together for a round!

congrats Doc!!! Just one step closer to NC!!

That is awesome Doc Teeth. Congrats!

congrats Doc!!! Just one step closer to NC!!

I actually did think about that when deciding where it move. Denver is a nice and central area in the US, I can get to many great places a lot easier from there.

Congrats Doc!

Congrats on the move Doc

Congratulations and good luck on the move.

Congrats on the move, good luck and hope it goes smoothly. Now you'll have a chance to play all sorts of new courses!

Congrats on the new move and good luck sir! Colorado is a gorgeous place

That is great! Best of luck in the move. I used to go to Denver twice a summer and absolutely love that area!!

Wow Stephen, that is a huge deal and I wish you the best of luck in your new venture into Colorado. You definitely picked a gorgeous place to move to. Can't wait to hear how it all goes for you and how you like the new area.

Wow Stephen, that is a huge deal and I wish you the best of luck in your new venture into Colorado. You definitely picked a gorgeous place to move to. Can't wait to hear how it all goes for you and how you like the new area.

I'm just trying to get to within driving distance of you :D

I'm just trying to get to within driving distance of you :D
You're a LOT closer to me now, heck we could hook up in western Nebraska in about a half day drive each. Can you say Sand Hills? We'd need you to pull some strings though, tough place to get on.

Hey Stephen - I know this has been in the works for you for some time now, so congratulations are definitely in order for achieving this goal. Good for you!

That said, I would be lying if I didn't say I'm going to miss out on the chance to tee it up together again [poor OG, what the heck is he going to do :)]

Seriously, congratulations and best of luck in Colorado!

Congrats on the move! I'm about 3 hours from Colorado springs.

Congrats and welcome to God's country doc! Would tee it up with you anytime!

LtEvO TaPpEd

Hey Stephen - I know this has been in the works for you for some time now, so congratulations are definitely in order for achieving this goal. Good for you!

That said, I would be lying if I didn't say I'm going to miss out on the chance to tee it up together again [poor OG, what the heck is he going to do :)]

Seriously, congratulations and best of luck in Colorado!

I think we are going to need to have one last round before I go. I will have to figure out when though, because the weekends are pretty packed for us now.

We need to set up a front range THP get together!!!

Happy for you and the family! It is beautiful country for sure.

Typing away using Tapatalk!

Congrats Doc! I'm really excited for you and your family. I have a good feeling that this move is going to be perfect for you guys and you'll be able to be very happy for a long, long time.
I'm going to miss being able to tee it up with you as often as we have been able to in the past but I know that we'll find ways to get together for a long time.
Once again, congrats!

Chipped via Tapatalk 2

We need to set up a front range THP get together!!!

We definitely will! I have organized the last couple of Pacific NW get togethers, so I will see what were we can find that will work for the largest group of people. I will start a thread in a couple of months and start getting ideas for the spring.

Awesome news Doc! Colorado is a beautiful state.

Typing away using Tapatalk!

Back