THP Fantasy Football - Week 2 Thread

Am I playing MikeDean????? It says Dean? Haha.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

yes, very weak sauce from my team this week.

Time to reopen the 11 player trade talks

You were hoping it was me you were laying the smack down on weren't you?

What Texas Turd did I play this week?

You were hoping it was me you were laying the smack down on weren't you?

Yeah. Revenge!

Mike, lol. I figured cause you were talking mess. I thought you might be confused. Man my team is really good. Forum leader Dean good.

Yeah. Revenge!

Mike, lol. I figured cause you were talking mess. I thought you might be confused. Man my team is really good. Forum leader Dean good.

That's the truth. I like when you have a good team. It usually happens to. Not everyone can be consistently awful at FF like Chunky.

It takes a perfect combination of no knowledge and full on panic mode on draft night. It's not as easy as it seems Dean!

After a win over Buttery Goalie in league 3, I am a very unimpressive 2-0. I hope I keep matching up well against my opponents.

I am down 6 pts to Staticline, but I've got Matt Ryan and Julio Jones to go tonight, and his team is finished playing. Should be in good shape to go to 2-0, but I'm going to head down to the Georgia Dome in person to make sure the guys know what they are playing for.

Not sure who it was that I played (THP League #2, The Rosterbators), but monster games for them by T Rich, V Cruz, and Seahawks D couldn't hold me off. Ended up pulling the W out by 6, not as convincing as the 40 point bashing I put up last week...but I will take it.

If Andre Johnson will get it together, and P Gorcon gets back to good health, this could turn out to be a nice squad...shocking, considering I hated it during and after the draft.

I am down 6 pts to Staticline, but I've got Matt Ryan and Julio Jones to go tonight, and his team is finished playing. Should be in good shape to go to 2-0, but I'm going to head down to the Georgia Dome in person to make sure the guys know what they are playing for.

Congrats in advance....unless Ryan AND Jones get a similar injury as Bradshaw did and EARLY.

I can't believe I offered up Bradshaw for trade in L3 and no one bit. Sorry SOB's.

Not sure who it was that I played (THP League #2, The Rosterbators), but monster games for them by T Rich, V Cruz, and Seahawks D couldn't hold me off. Ended up pulling the W out by 6, not as convincing as the 40 point bashing I put up last week...but I will take it.

If Andre Johnson will get it together, and P Gorcon gets back to good health, this could turn out to be a nice squad...shocking, considering I hated it during and after the draft.
It was me. Nice win, but CJ Spiller? Really... over 30 points? HAHA If I would have played anyone else I win.

hahaha dean wants to reopen trade talks with his Awesome trade bait Larry Fitzgerald with his 0.5 points this week SOLID!

Is P Gorcon Pierre Garcon's German half brother?

hahaha dean wants to reopen trade talks with his Awesome trade bait Larry Fitzgerald with his 0.5 points this week SOLID!

yeah but ESPN projects him to get 20 points this past weekend lol

yeah but ESPN projects him to get 20 points this past weekend lol

Unfortunately, some of us don't know enough to not use the projections. Slowly learning how to analyze it, but quickly learning that the ESPN projections are a joke!! haha

On another note, if the projections were right, I am a perfect 2-0. LMAO

Unfortunately, some of us don't know enough to not use the projections. Slowly learning how to analyze it, but quickly learning that the ESPN projections are a joke!! haha

On another note, if the projections were right, I am a perfect 2-0. LMAO

Congrats on your projected perfect season cookie!

Most ESPN predictions are Cookie Close

I have not gone through this entire thread an am not sure if my good friend Tadashi had any words to say before our match-up this week. I just checked the score and it did not turn out too good for him so I guess he will not be coming in and saying anything now. :alien:

This game needs to get going and Gonzo needs to get action early. I am tired of being winless and Damaikis' luck has met it's end.

Darn, good game Cookie.

*Still holding out hope for a Gonzo fumble or two, lol.

Darn, good game Cookie.

*Still holding out hope for a Gonzo fumble or two, lol.

Not over yet but yep, it was a great matchup this week. We both had guys just go off in a few spots.

Ok, that should officially do it. Gonzo getting some nice attention tonight!

Back