What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pinghomer OEM'd a set of Tour Gorge wedges. :banghead:

Tapping while I work, on my Galaxy S3.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts Colt. I'm just going to live my Ping needs through your life and thoughts.

Went to GG looking for a Hirlz glove but they didn't have any. Settled for a Bionic glove and a dozen B330s

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Didn't buy these today but I got them on today. There hideously beautiful!
u3ebe7ur.jpg

I like those Jacob

Thanks Chunky. There growing on me.

I like those Jacob

I have 3 I mooched off the tour van that I am thinking about putting on my mashies but I'm afraid they will be giant on those c kua shafts.

They do feel a touch bigger than the stock grips.

Bought a FJ glove 2-pack on sale for $20. Also a new bag of tees major purchases lol.

I have 3 I mooched off the tour van that I am thinking about putting on my mashies but I'm afraid they will be giant on those c kua shafts.

I threw a purple one onto my SL290, and its like I am holding a baseball bat. Man the butt end of that driver is huge.

Bought a used Nike SQ Machspeed Black driver from Global. Should be here tomorrow. I've been using a strong 3 wood off the tee to keep things in the fairway. It's working well but I gotta learn to hit a driver. I'm pretty happy with the progress of the rest of my game. Figured the str8 fit adjustment option might help.

Know one carries them around me and went into Martins and they had a pile of them. I figure 3 will get me into springtime.
Judging by the way my one has been wearing, 3 might get you through all of next season.

100241B.JPG

Ordered this set of Cleveland CG-16 Tours with DGs300s. I thought hard about it, and I think this is the first set of irons I've ever bought new after nearly twenty years of golf. They were also cheaper than my Mizunos were secondhand more than a decade ago. I'm looking forward to hitting something that might actually forgive the slightest mishit. Also, the black pearl looks sweet!

If they feel as good as I'm hoping, I will probably have them into a fitter over the winter to be tweaked to the perfect lie/length.

Very nice sparhticus!!! I hope you enjoy those!

100241B.JPG

Ordered this set of Cleveland CG-16 Tours with DGs300s. I thought hard about it, and I think this is the first set of irons I've ever bought new after nearly twenty years of golf. They were also cheaper than my Mizunos were secondhand more than a decade ago. I'm looking forward to hitting something that might actually forgive the slightest mishit. Also, the black pearl looks sweet!

If they feel as good as I'm hoping, I will probably have them into a fitter over the winter to be tweaked to the perfect lie/length.

Congrats man. I love mine. Great irons with some forgiveness built in. Might be one of the better values out there right now. The Black Pearl finish is good looking too!

Congrats! loved my CG16's in that same finish

I picked up some Wilson Ultra golf balls for a captains choice this weekend. I hope they give me a few extra yards off the tee.

Well I guess the bag is now complete.....grip wise. Every club had lamkin 3 gen grips except the putter, until now.

Midsize Lamkin 3GEN putter grip.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

FBD17F03-C50B-43EA-AFD1-89B3624F7473-1209-000000B4F6CE7C1F.jpg

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

These at Dicks. Great clearance sale...got these for $35.
20120914_121708.jpg

Jersey Nate. That's a steal man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back