THP Tour Van Event - Des Moines, IA

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I request some theraflu? This cough is wicked!
Here's what I do, and it always works...

Alka Seltzer Cold & Flu and Zicam. Take the Alka Seltzer, then about 30-45 minutes later take the Zicam. Then repeat a few hours later. The Alka Seltzer Cold stuff is very, very good at getting the symptoms to settle down a good bit. Plus, it REALLY helps you get some sleep if you take the night time kind.

All I have at the house is the night time stuff. Will that work? Can get a few packages to you tomorrow when we get into town.

That would be great. She is in rough shape and we have a ton of stuff on board such as hot tea, dayquil and more, but we do not have night time stuff for her. You rock man and I can figure out a way to come meet up with you tomorrow so you dont have to drive out here.

Here's what I do, and it always works...

Alka Seltzer Cold & Flu and Zicam. Take the Alka Seltzer, then about 30-45 minutes later take the Zicam. Then repeat a few hours later. The Alka Seltzer Cold stuff is very, very good at getting the symptoms to settle down a good bit. Plus, it REALLY helps you get some sleep if you take the night time kind.

J4U said to do almost the same thing you just said. Honestly, I will do anything to stop coughing that's the worst part right now. But enough about me, I'm just being a baby right now because it's been so long since I have been sick, I forgot how much it sucks!

J4U said to do almost the same thing you just said. Honestly, I will do anything to stop coughing that's the worst part right now. But enough about me, I'm just being a baby right now because it's been so long since I have been sick, I forgot how much it sucks!

You need to heal up! Try everything. less than 48 hours until we are golfing

No problem, putting it in my suitcase now!

Have fun this weekend. Plenty of pics from the course. Keep Blugold out of the debate mode....hehe

I hope you feel better GG. It sucks to be sick. My mom just picked up the dog and one of the kids. Just need to get the other one off to school in the morning and Mrs. Whozat and I will be on our way. Quick stop at Golfsmith in MInneapolis and we should arrive around 5pm if all goes to according to plan.

Gordon arrived with no problems. We're all settled @ the motel.
Get well soon GG. Ya know that cold is going to catch up with you next JB. :p

Sent from my DROID X2

Sent from my DROID X2

Unfortunately living in a tube for a month, kind of gives me no chance. But I am working on it.

nbc (158)(2).jpg
JB is this what you are walking around the van in hehe

I am all packed and ready to go! Get kids to school and then I am off to the airport at 9:30.

Pumped to get this weekend started!!

After this weekend, it will no longer be iowa, who knew?

It will become iowa, damn right!

~Rock

How are the cops in Iowa when it comes to the speed limit?

Thanks, got a bit of a lead foot especially when i am excited to get somewhere.

Sent from my DROID X2

Yup the Rhino is in Iowa and relaxing after a long day traveling. Looking forward to seeing some tomorrow and the rest on Saturday.

Yup the Rhino is in Iowa and relaxing after a long day traveling. Looking forward to seeing some tomorrow and the rest on Saturday.

Did you run part of the way? You were in a plane to the middle of the US. Three hour flight....long?!

Glad you made it safely Rhino! Get a good nights rest and enjoy the afternoon round tomorrow. See you tomorrow evening buddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back