The iPhone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Siri stuff... Fantasy football

7f4d5a74-2642-42aa-851b-b42cdf2fe8e1.jpg
c5e0ae2b-9fed-45ad-808a-1368db4f64aa.jpg
1368db4f64aa.jpg[/video]

Oh good, you can use Siri to update your Facebook status. Note to self: avoid Siri after 2am on Fridays and Saturdays.

Edit: Bahahah CNet agrees

Phone looks great.. It's thinner, has a bigger screen, better camera, better wifi. What more do we want? I'll stick with my iphone 4 one more year I think. Why replace something that's still working great?

You'll get the cord with the phone so don't really know why you would need the adaptor unless you just wanted it to use with your old cords.

Two issues that cause uproar.
1. Many people built the iPhone connector into their home audio and other areas.
2. Making the adapter proprietary is brutal.

It wreaks of no other reason than to profit on early adopters and supporters and estimates say well over 100 million in revenue from that alone. This is the reason proprietary is garbage in electronics and only this company could get away with it like this.

Two issues that cause uproar.
1. Many people built the iPhone connector into their home audio and other areas.
2. Making the adapter proprietary is brutal.

It wreaks of no other reason than to profit on early adopters and supporters and estimates say well over 100 million in revenue from that alone. This is the reason proprietary is garbage in electronics and only this company could get away with it like this.
Makes sense.

Oh good, you can use Siri to update your Facebook status. Note to self: avoid Siri after 2am on Fridays and Saturdays.

Edit: Bahahah CNet agrees

that's if Siri works hehe

Couldn't you say the exact same thing about USB to Micro USB? That wasn't exactly a fun little change.

The new iphone is as thin as the current iphones silver band around the outside. Thats pretty dang thin.

Couldn't you say the exact same thing about USB to Micro USB? That wasn't exactly a fun little change.

You could in a sense, but it was not company proprietary, so many companies were available to make it at launch keeping costs low.

The new iphone is as thin as the current iphones silver band around the outside. Thats pretty dang thin.
Looks like they went with the lighter/smaller/thinner route instead of making the battery life longer. I'm ok with that.

You could in a sense, but it was not company proprietary, so many companies were available to make it at launch keeping costs low.

True. How long you think till the knockoff components come out? I'm thinking Christmas.

I wonder when pre-order starts?

Looks like lots of good little improvements were made. I may get one when my contract expires.

Yup, I'm a lemming and I'll have one.

Plus, I've already bought so many damn apps its hard to NOT stay apple.

$299 for 32GB and $399 for 64GB

That's not retail price is it? Those look like after upgrade prices to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back