THP Tour Van Event - Atlantic City, NJ

Me frank and curt are just hanging out at the golf shop after our beating. Man did this wind suck

What did you guys shoot today? Play from the white tees?

I was the only one to hit the hole during the putting contest. Lipped out and gioguy got me.

Congrats to him.

Also what a fun round today. I didn't play to bad, either.

Congrats Gio!

Pics or this is pointless.

Destroyed.
y8eny8at.jpg

I just come in from painting my big old deck :sweat:. Congrats on the putter win Gio! :clapp: You guys have a great time and snag some birdies out on the course :thumb:

Me frank and curt are just hanging out at the golf shop after our beating. Man did this wind suck

I was the only one to hit the hole during the putting contest. Lipped out and gioguy got me.

Congrats to him.

Also what a fun round today. I didn't play to bad, either.

Had a blast playing with you guys. Frank A is a legend with the Mashie FW. TheOrangeOne hits it a ton and Curt Slice's trash talk is awesome. What a great round.

What did you guys shoot today? Play from the white tees?

I shot a bad 88(roughly 5 lost balls) and frank shot a 91 and JB shot an 82 while curt shot over 100. But yeah from the whites but the 30 mph winds weren't great but the course really was

Wind sounds absolutely brutal. Glad to hear that everyone had such a fun time though!!

Had a blast playing with you guys. Frank A is a legend with the Mashie FW. TheOrangeOne hits it a ton and Curt Slice's trash talk is awesome. What a great round.

Yeah dude it was a ton of fun.

I'm buying a Mashie 7 wood next.

Thanks to everyone, the putter is sick. Played all but 2 holes w it...my first seemore! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347138015.618759.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1347138032.352910.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1347138045.869818.jpg also a special thanks to Thainer and Snypa, great guys and we have to play again soon...once Snypa puts a c Kua in his 910D....

I'd tap that again using tapatalk

The way Frank hits his Mashie FW woods, he should have a whole bag. I had an absolute blast playing in the heavy winds with you 3 and hope you guys enjoyed your 1st THP event. You guys are awesome and I would tee it up with you anytime.

Also looking forward to hitting dinner with some people soon. Hopefully we get a nice turnout and have some fun tonight.

Glad you all had an awesome day! Sounds like a blast with lots of laughs.

Love that Frank is a Mashie Fairway assassin.

Sounds like a blast guys! Really glad the rain didn't dampen the day. Have fun at dinner tonight too!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9330 using Tapatalk

Frank has really taken THP by storm. Hope he remembers the little people....

Great putter Gio.

Sounds like today was a great round even with the wind!

Considering I was 6 over through 5, I'm really pleased with an 81. 43-38.

People were trying my driver with different shafts on the range, when I put it back together it was left wide open. When I fixed it I was able to turn my round around.

Had so much fun today and can't wait for tonight.

Damn gio, beautiful putter dude.

Thain - check the settings next time! Ha. Great back 9 buddy.

Great putter Gio.

Sounds like today was a great round even with the wind!

Not rain (or monsoon), wind or delayed tee times stopped an awesome day of 18 holes w some new friends....thanks to g4l and mrsg4l....outstanding job gettin this together

I'd tap that again with Tapatalk

Considering I was 6 over through 5, I'm really pleased with an 81. 43-38.

People were trying my driver with different shafts on the range, when I put it back together it was left wide open. When I fixed it I was able to turn my round around.

Had so much fun today and can't wait for tonight.

That sucks man but at least you realized what it was. Nice back 9 for sure.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Wat time is the nugget goin on tonight?

Wat time is the nugget goin on tonight?

Mrs. G4L said 7pm. We might be there a few minutes early, but that is the meeting time for dinner.

Thanks JB!

Back