Custom Prototype ART Machine putter

Undaunted

Reaction score
Hi guys, don't see many Machine putters around here so wanted to show you all the one I just received from Dave Billings at Machine. This particular model is a new prototype ART putter that Dave and I came up with, given the name Deep Bite Bongo Cut for the Western Bongo thru cuts and the Deep bite you can see present on the flange. Because Billet Copper is so much heavier than SS/CS/AlBr, the putter required a lot of extra customization and hand work to get to the requested (360 gr.) weight; and at the end of the day, the wait was well worth it! It's a beauty, but I'll let the pictures do most of the talking. The finish on the putter is a Special Hot Sauce torch finish, and the thru cut Plumbers Neck also was given a torched finish to tie it in with the head. The shaft is a smoked black shaft.

017-2.jpg

014.jpg

016-2.jpg

013-1.jpg

020-2.jpg

021-1.jpg

Holy wow! That's a beauty!

That is a pretty wicked putter. I have a Machine Steam Punk in my collection. So beautiful.

posting from my S3 so please excuse my spelling mistakles.

Very cool and unique putter, well done!

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Great Putter. Machine is def next on my list. and the Deep Bite Bongo Def caught my eye a few weeks ago. i think i may get two backs and switch them out on mine. That looks great though!

You win for coolest putter on the forum.
I want one of those so badly!

That is stunning dude. Congrats

That thing is badass!!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Holy crap.

That's a sharp looking putter!

That is a very interesting flatstick.

Very nice

Man... she's a looker there. Sure she grabs some attention on the course. Sure it looks incredible in the sun.

WOW...that is a beauty for sure!

Very nice. You'll have to post periodic updates so we can see how it ages.

that putter is absolutely beautiful...

That is a mighty fine looking piece of equipment ya' got there !

Thanks for the great comments guys! I know it's not everyone's cup of tea but it's handling quite nicely, so far it's kicked my Copper HMM betti out of the bag. And for anyone interested in Machine, Dave (CEO) and Chris (Customer service) are both great dudes. Dave went to great lengths to make sure I was happy with the outcome, and responded periodically throughout the making of the putter. A+ service.

Thanks for the great comments guys! I know it's not everyone's cup of tea but it's handling quite nicely, so far it's kicked my Copper HMM betti out of the bag. And for anyone interested in Machine, Dave (CEO) and Chris (Customer service) are both great dudes. Dave went to great lengths to make sure I was happy with the outcome, and responded periodically throughout the making of the putter. A+ service.

I know I'd want one but I'm pretty sure it's way out of my price range

I can vouch that in my experience Chris was great to deal with when I got the M2A Bronze Converter I had for a while.

Has anyone tried the CNC Putter grips these guys produce and sell?

Has anyone tried the CNC Putter grips these guys produce and sell?

I have ALWAYS wanted to, but could never make myself putt the trigger on one for cost. Its intriguing as heck to me.

I have ALWAYS wanted to, but could never make myself putt the trigger on one for cost. Its intriguing as heck to me.

It is. Calling Buck for an impulse putter accessory purchase..

Back