The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im in!

I wish I went to a big USA school so I could feel the passion of college sports.
You can be an Auburn fan, I can tell you some stories that would get you pretty stoked about College football.

This is an amazing song that I am absolutely addicted to. Take a listen if you have 5 minutes to hear a great song....

Crazy to think we have a what are you listening to thread. :alien:

I'll drive just come to Orlando first

Im in!

I wish I went to a big USA school so I could feel the passion of college sports.

I love Miami, well, parts of it. I have to be there in a few months for Work (technically Hollywood, FL), Im pretty excited.

Your not that kind of bilingual dude. :D
Ya it doesn't look like they speak a ton of french there, but it looks like a freaking awesome place. Maybe this winter or spring I'll grab the wife and head down there. I'll grab you on the way Tad, and War.

Ya it doesn't look like they speak a ton of french there, but it looks like a freaking awesome place. Maybe this winter or spring I'll grab the wife and head down there. I'll grab you on the way Tad, and War.
Pick me and the wife up on the way. Breezy and Jake take Miami (with the wives). We'd be like Will Smith. Big Willie Style. Me and Breezy at the bar runnin' up a high bill. South Beach could be a fun place I bet.

Pick me and the wife up on the way. Breezy and Jake take Miami (with the wives). We'd be like Will Smith. Big Willie Style. Me and Breezy at the bar runnin' up a high bill. South Beach could be a fun place I bet.
We should make this happen, my wife wants to go somewhere warm this year on vacation and Miami looks like a lot of fun. Plus they could go and hang out, and we could go sneak out and play some kind of game we've been known to be fond of.

That's great buddy.

After watching the show Burn Notice I want to go to Miami.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

I hear Ohio is pretty sweet, you should go there! :laughing:

Pick me up and I will ride in the trunk til we get there and show you old married fellas what it is like to be young again

We should make this happen, my wife wants to go somewhere warm this year on vacation and Miami looks like a lot of fun. Plus they could go and hang out, and we could go sneak out and play some kind of game we've been known to be fond of.
Dude that would be awesome! We definitely need to make this happen.
Pick me up and I will ride in the trunk til we get there and show you old married fellas what it is like to be young again
Young man, we'd wake up in the morning, crush you in a round of golf, drink you under the table the entire night, steal all the ladies in town, tuck you into bed, show the ladies of South Beach how a couple of pale skinned "funny" talkers can throw it down, they all contemplate leaving their man and a move north, close the bar down, drive off in Guido's Ferrari with his wife and her friends, take a moon lit walk with our new friends, drive Guido's Ferrari into the ocean for fun, watch the sunrise as we wish our fair maidens farewell and then get back to the hotel about the time you're waking up and take you back out for another beat down on the golf course after you've had your 8 hours of sleep.

Young man, we'd wake up in the morning, crush you in a round of golf, drink you under the table the entire night, steal all the ladies in town, tuck you into bed, show the ladies of South Beach how a couple of pale skinned "funny" talkers can throw it down, they all contemplate leaving their man and a move north, close the bar down, drive off in Guido's Ferrari with his wife and her friends, take a moon lit walk with our new friends, drive Guido's Ferrari into the ocean for fun, watch the sunrise as we wish our fair maidens farewell and then get back to the hotel about the time you're waking up and take you back out for another beat down on the golf course after you've had your 8 hours of sleep.

The funny thing about this is speaking English there is considered funny speaking. :D

We shall do all these things and more. I think we should bring JB too.

I imagine Jake and Breezy would get some funny looks in Miami, people wouldnt even come close to understanding what the heck they are saying.

The funny thing about this is speaking English there is considered funny speaking. :D

We shall do all these things and more. I think we should bring JB too.
Clearly he's been there and knows his way around. Hell I bet there are seedy bars called the JB Lounge named after him. JB the club hopping South Beacher. We need to know more about this guy.

Clearly he's been there and knows his way around. Hell I bet there are seedy bars called the JB Lounge named after him. JB the club hopping South Beacher. We need to know more about this guy.
Scarlet's. Bring your wallet.

I imagine Jake and Breezy would get some funny looks in Miami, people wouldnt even come close to understanding what the heck they are saying.
They might not know what we're trying to say....but chances are very good they'll like it anyway. I see a bright future in the Mia for me and Breezy.

Scarlet's. Bring your wallet.
Yep, I bet we walk into a few bars and some people just say in a happy tone "Josh is back!!!!"

Yep, I bet we walk into a few bars and some people just say in a happy tone "Josh is back!!!!"
I keep thinking of the game Grand Theft Auto III right now, staring JB. I bet he once ran that town!

Scarlet's huh WE? We have a nudie bar in town called Scarlet's. You seem like a guy who can hold his own in South Beach too. We might need you along for this one.

I keep thinking of the game Grand Theft Auto III right now, staring JB. I bet he once ran that town!

Scarlet's huh WE? We have a nudie bar in town called Scarlet's. You seem like a guy who can hold his own in South Beach too. We might need you along for this one.
I agree, we must bring WE too, however these southerners making fun of accents is pretty funny.

Pure platinum or Scores
Bar hopping!

I enjoy Miami. I have had some fun there. It can get kind of scary at times, but man if you are with people that know their way around, it's a blast.

I agree, we must bring WE too, however these southerners making fun of accents is pretty funny.
I thought about that. Fortunately I speak Spanish, yeah, it's Spanish with an Alabama accent, but I can get by.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back