The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear that, Brooks.

Thanks Hawk. We're hoping it turns out that they got it all. It's only shown up here lately since the beginning of summer and is on his wrist for now, far away from anything extremely major. Hopefully they got it soon enough that it was just isolated to that one spot. I don't really want to think about the other alternative.

Sometimes I am so amused by the things I read that I have to remember that what people do on the internet is many times just that...amusing.

My damn internet keeps going out.

Posted via tapatalk

Well, the stupid hits just keep on coming. Found out today a family member has melanoma. Had it cut out last week and they confirmed that it was. Going back next week to see where they need to go next, if it's spread, etc, etc. This sucks.
That's sucks man.. Hopefully it was isolated.

I still can't believe that happened dude. So weak.
Real weak what a total letdown, and I don't have time to mess with him

Did you hit a cart path with a helping wind?

Not even golf related dude, so I wont get into it, but it just always makes me chuckle. Over a beer at the next outing, I will lay out what Im throwing and you will laugh dude.

Not even golf related dude, so I wont get into it, but it just always makes me chuckle. Over a beer at the next outing, I will lay out what Im throwing and you will laugh dude.

Oh man, sold!

Sometimes I am so amused by the things I read that I have to remember that what people do on the internet is many times just that...amusing.

Is it the guy who thinks Vandy would win any other conference?

I would pay top dollar to have no posting "shot-clock." I hate getting rejected and having to wait to post. I guess I need to have more 5 minute thoughtful posts like that guy was talking about.

I tab browse and sometimes will have 3-4 waiting on deck for that damn timer.

I tab browse and sometimes will have 3-4 waiting on deck for that damn timer.
Me too, and then I end up Chunkyresponding.

I would pay top dollar to have no posting "shot-clock." I hate getting rejected and having to wait to post. I guess I need to have more 5 minute thoughtful posts like that guy was talking about.

haha all that makes me think of is Night at the Roxbury when Ferrell OD's on "What's up?" and has to go "what's up?....1...2...3... what's up? ....2....3... what's up?" hahahaha

Happened to me a few times when I got home this afternoon. I didn't know there was a PM shot clock too.

haha all that makes me think of is Night at the Roxbury when Ferrell OD's on "What's up?" and has to go "what's up?....1...2...3... what's up? ....2....3... what's up?" hahahaha
Haha, excellent reference!

So...what are you going to do?

Contacted him he said was a mistake and to return them for credit

I asked for a refund of shipping first before I ship, waiting for reply, in mean time will dispute with amex

Happened to me a few times when I got home this afternoon. I didn't know there was a PM shot clock too.

There's a search shot clock as well. That gets me sometimes.

Really bummed cause was looking forward to testing out some different irons....facepalm

Contacted him he said was a mistake and to return them for credit

I asked for a refund of shipping first before I ship, waiting for reply, in mean time will dispute with amex
What a crap bag... He should pay for the shipping too. Hopefully he will

Good thing Mike never updated his signature on here, man, that would have been embarrassing...

j/k Mike. Hopefully Amex can dispute it for you.

There's a search shot clock as well. That gets me sometimes.

That one's only gotten me a couple times. Sometimes it's quicker to just google what you want + the hackers paradise. I was trying to find the live round thread and I found a ton of threads but not that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back