Labor day weekend????

My Birthday is on Sunday of that weekend, so I'd like to spend the whole time on a nice golf course smoking a fine cigar's, making googoo eye's at the cart girls and hitting hole in one's. However, my gf has a wedding shower in Wichita and want's me to go along :banghead:. I'm fighting that one as hard as I can, lol.
Come to KC and play with me and Dan! The heck with Wichita! Tell her how it's gonna be, duey. hahaha

Haha, might be my last ditch effort. I might call around down there and see if any courses have a "Birthday Special", lol.
You might pick some course down there, get on their websites and join their Birthday Club" Free golf right there.

Come to KC and play with me and Dan! The heck with Wichita! Tell her how it's gonna be, duey. hahaha

You might pick some course down there, get on their websites and join their Birthday Club" Free golf right there.

Sounds like fun to me, but she always gets her way, lol. Her bil may have to come as well, so we can get in trouble together, lol

As I pack my car to head for the mountains for the Holiday weekend, I can't help but think about all the fun I'm gonna miss out on at the NC outing. I'm going to find a new home for myself, my wife, and my cats ( my Children). I just want to wish all of you a great, Safe, and Happy Labor Day weekend. Safe travels everyone and Here's to an awesome NC tour van stop!

I'm heading down to Palm Springs with my sister and my son to celebrate my grandpa's 75th birthday. The wife is staying back and getting caught up on here grading as well as the spa day I got her and her best friend. Should be a fun weekend, there won't be any golf involved, but I'm totally fine with that!

We will probably just stay here locally. Maybe get together with some friends and play golf. Kelly and I will probably fire up the grill and chill at home.

On saturday ill be heading home around 8am- 8hr drive. Monday might go play a round. Tuesday- school starts. Damn.

As of right now, my plans have **potentially** changed. It looks like I may be headed up to Charlotte to golf with some THPers. Hopefully I will.

Well, I originally planned on playing this weekend, but it looks like we're going to be getting the remenants of Hurricane/TS Isaac, so golf is probably out. On a brighter note, I have a Fantasy Football Draft on Saturday and going to the Monday Practice Round of the BMW Championship which is here in Indianapolis.

A couple of comments have me thinking my GF has a special round of golf set up for me in Wichita for my Birthday on Sunday. Several family members and I planned on playing a cheaper local course, but I have a sneaky feeling she has bigger plans made out, lol.

THP Tour Van Event in Charlotte, NC. Nothing like playing with a whole bunch of Albatross Club Members and try out a bunch of equipment.

Jeez I wish I could be there!
But since I can't, the wife and I will be jetskiing all day Saturday and then playing in a couples tournament on Sunday and Monday.

Travel plans got cancelled, so probably just play golf once or twice at the club and hang out with the family the rest of the time.

Headed to the lake house with the family, no golf planned. Boating, floating, and a few drinks.

Playing golf with a buddy from high school down in Virginia on Saturday and then driving up to Pittsburgh to see my fiance for her birthday. Should be fun. Might even be able to sneak in a second 18 holes on Sunday at my home course before I head to PA!

Wife is going to a friend's house. Son will be happy playing XBOX all weekend. I just need to figure out where I can golf for the next three or four days.

Both my wife and I have golf lessons on Sat. This will be her 2nd lesson. She seemed to enjoy the lesson last week. And, she hit the cr*p out of the Cleveland Halo Ladies flex graphite hybrid I got her. I hope her enthusiasm continues. I'm hoping that I can get out on Moday to play a round.

Two rounds tomorrow, as long as it holds off on raining. One round for sure on Saturday, the rain is supposed to come late afternoon, so we may only get one round in.

Off to Door co. for some golf and shopping , hiking with the wife..

Two rounds this weekend, stay-cation in the backyard pool and grill'in.

Nascar 2 day weekend, I'll be going to the Truck Race Friday night and Nationwide race saturday . Traffic is crazy on sunday mornings so I have a tee time at Heron Bay sunday at 7 am..

Monday playing in a "Las Vegas Scramble". No, not going to "Sin City".

Each team is given one die; after all players (4) have teed off the captain rolls the die; if the number is 5 or 6 the team may play the next shot from whichever drive they select and play a regular scramble from there; however, if 1, 2, 3 or 4 is rolled the player assigned the corresponding number's drive MUST BE USED regardless of how good or bad the drive is. Then scramble from there.

Heaven help the team that has to use a drive in the water, in the woods or out of bounds. Ouch.

Golf Saturday, beat the pro. Corn roast party on Sunday, and my buddy is bringing the huge smoking rig and is smoking brisket and chicken. Golf on Monday, Calcutta.

Kevin

Got a tee time tomorrow morning then the wife and I are heading to the local mountains with some Jeepin' buddies and doing a night run on a black diamond trail. Got another tee time on Monday to get the practice in for the following weekend which we are going to Palm Springs for 3 days of golf.

Golfing at the Mt. Kidd course at kananaskis

Sounds like I'll be playing Sand Creek Station in Newton, Ks Sunday for my BD, can't wait to get there.

I'll be playing a course in kimball Nebraska on Sunday.

Back