What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought a players towel as a gift. Ordered it Friday night at 8 and received it today. Got a custom logo and got the custom signature feature.

Arizona to Philly-made, shipped, and received-in 3 business days? Wow. I'm impressed with that!
Post a link dude, I need one.

Post a link dude, I need one.

I know there was a thread for them war. I posted pics of mine in there. Should have the website in there

Cargo Golf hard travel case

That's awesome Andy!! Are they going to move you into the 913 lines as well?

To answer the question I was fit for the entire bag. My 913 D3 driver should be here next week. I was fit into the 8.5* with the 72 gram Phenom in a X-flex. I cannot wait to get it!

To answer the question I was fit for the entire bag. My 913 D3 driver should be here next week. I was fit into the 8.5* with the 72 gram Phenom in a X-flex. I cannot wait to get it!

I can't wait to hear your thoughts on the 913 Andy!

(Good to see you dude!)

I just came in from the range, and played 5 holes. The new sticks feel very buttery!!!! The scary thing is I think I picked up somewhere in the range of 7-10 yards per iron. I honestly wasn't looking to pick up distance I was changing per my contract and wanted a nice progressive set of clubs. The added distance is just a pleasent bonus.

These things feel very solid and the workability of the irons is amazing. This might just be the most solid set I have played...if not one of the most solid I have played in a long time.

Couldnt pass up the prices on the Cleveland stuff @ Budgetgolf

Picked up a Mashie 3 Hybrid and Fairway wood.

Sick!! I sure hope you share your thoughts on the new line. If they play as well as they look, I'll be in the market!!

Driver reshaft and 2 dozen golf balls.

Budget Golf is quick

621a0072-8002-981c.jpg

I fell into a deal today on a TM R11s. I'm not crazy about that club but the shaft in it is a Diamana Kai'li 70 S and it is smooth as silk to hit and turns the R11 into a good driver. This is a NEW club and shaft for $215.25 including tax.

Bought myself a new putter grip for the #7. Put a Winn Jumbo on that sucker. Quiet hands plus square feet should equate to some birdies.

Bought myself a new putter grip for the #7. Put a Winn Jumbo on that sucker. Quiet hands plus square feet should equate to some birdies.

I'm such a Winn Grip homer, although some Lamkin's are growing on me.

I'm such a Winn Grip homer, although some Lamkin's are growing on me.

I don't think I've ever tried a Lamkin putter grip. I bought the red/grey/white one. It goes with the MX wonderfully

I don't think I've ever tried a Lamkin putter grip. I bought the red/grey/white one. It goes with the MX wonderfully

That is a solid match.

I fell into a deal today on a TM R11s. I'm not crazy about that club but the shaft in it is a Diamana Kai'li 70 S and it is smooth as silk to hit and turns the R11 into a good driver. This is a NEW club and shaft for $215.25 including tax.

Man, that's an awesome deal for the R11s!!! Well done!

I ordered a G20 driver to use while travelling. I love the i20 so Ill see how this one works for me.

I've been using a large winn for a while. It does help me a lot but I see guys still flipping the large grip, makes me wonder if they just put the big grip on to be trying something without changing any of their mechanics.

A pack of PINS spikes.

Got another beauty in the mail today.. Out with the DART, in with the #4 black series. Just need to get a Lamkin EBL for it.

C5C01CE2-B084-4FF3-A396-31F8CE43978D-7695-0000084F786204E8.jpg

Good luck with it. The DART didn't last too long did it?

Good luck with it. The DART didn't last too long did it?

hah, not really. It's sweet, it's just big. I've been using smaller heads for years and it just wasn't working despite a few green sessions with it.

That's how I felt. I have a seemore coming Friday, hopefully it can help me with my putting struggles. Three 3 putts in a row is inexcusable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back