Scottsdale Golf Trip

UtahGolf

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey all...

I am going to be in Scottsdale AZ on Sept. 13-16 and we are going to play some golf...

We will be playing TPC-Stadium Course and then we are playing Troon North-Both Courses

Any suggestions on playing all of these...did we choose correctly in the ones we are playing??

Hey all...

I am going to be in Scottsdale AZ on Sept. 13-16 and we are going to play some golf...

We will be playing TPC-Stadium Course and then we are playing Troon North-Both Courses

Any suggestions on playing all of these...did we choose correctly in the ones we are playing??

I thought TPC was a pretty fun course, but I am not sure if it would make the top of the list of courses in the area. I think TPC falls into the category of courses that are worth playing if you're not playing in AZ very often. It is in very good condition and a fun layout, but it looks a lot different in person than during the WM tournament, especially No. 16. The hole is a little underwhelming when it's not surrounded by the stands. 17 and 18, though, were fantastic.

I have heard wonderful things about the Troon North courses, but I have not played there.

I'll be down there in Nov. I plan on playing the Grey Hawk courses.

Troon North is a great choice, and I have heard great things about We-Ko-Pa. http://wekopa.com/

You need to try & sneak a round in at We-Ko-Pa and Dinosaur Mountain!

Back