2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huzzah! Thanks to Callaway for committing to this fabulous event again!

I'm pestering Chad for photos. He won't budge!

He told me he sent them via text. You did not get them? :alien:

I think we see essentially an entire new line which makes even thinking about the gear hard to do since it will likely not be a tweak here and there.

I think we see essentially an entire new line which makes even thinking about the gear hard to do since it will likely not be a tweak here and there.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you just got Chunkytext

Pretty incredible for Callaway to be completely on board with the Morgan Cup. For the casual observer such as myself, it lets me know that they are serious about their commitment to amateur golf. I hope they know how much this means to, not just the MC participants, but the users of this site! Bringing it!

My focus is squarely on the driving-iron/utilities. I must have one. Somehow, someway.

I think they will come out with a new line. Maybe change away from the X line and go with a new name. I hope it is not something corny like the TM Rocketballz name.

The demo day list for the 2013 outing, comes up after signups start. Its safe to assume that just about anything that is on the market from most brands will be there.

Wow. That is a LOT of stuff.

I think they will come out with a new line. Maybe change away from the X line and go with a new name. I hope it is not something corny like the TM Rocketballz name.

They are going to make red clubs and call them FireCrotch.

I heard a rumor that they were updating the Little Bertha line, just for Chunky.

This is great news can't wait to see the 2013 line and the staffers. The Morgan cup is great for getting equipment known on an armature level. Love this

LOL. Yorkem I am sorry but I can't come to work under these circumstances. I blame JB

I love how you told him through THP. I need to come and work for Yorkem.

Unfortunately, one of us was so busy that I just saw this, but yes, he does tell me when he may be late or something via THP because he knows I will have it pulled up before he gets in.

I suggest bringing your tablet to work little man.

FIFY

I'd love to see it jump to 4 because IMO it means things have been working and companies are taking notice.

I think this would be awesome, but it could lead to a lot more work for the tour rep, as well as JB.

Fantastic!
Really glad to see that Callaway is back in for MC 2013 !

Great to hear that Callaway is back for 2013!!!

i like to imagine that 6 OEM's or more are lined up to want to take part in the Morgan Cup, cuz honestly, one would think that they would only stand to gain from it. and then they have to battle it out to fit into 3 or 4 spots.
same as with THP members as in OEM's...i just can't see why you wouldn't want to be part of this event.

big kudos to Callaway again for the 3peat!

Big thanks to Callaway for stepping up and supporting The Morgan Cup for the 3rd year!. Cant ask anymore from a sponsor than this.

Why? Callaway is very strict on embargo and while they are in full tilt for the Morgan Cup and we are happy to have them, their sales meetings as mentioned in the first post are this week. That means clubs are being introduced right now. Odds that they have samples, would remain rather small I would say for events that start the same week as their sales meetings.

While I agree this is true, you've pulled so much stuff out of no where I won't believe it until I am there and don't see them.

Dan

Sent via Tapatalk on my Samsung galaxy s3

Absolute fantastic news!! Makes me proud to have been a Callaway staffer! They were great to work with and with the new structure and direction, I am sure it will be even better next year...Glad to have them back on board!!

The more I think about this, the more excited I get. Chad was blowing up Twitter today and has me pretty darn anxious to see what they have planned for this next release!

I hope they really raise the bar this year Cookie and make several other companies do the same.

This is awesome news! Huge props to Callaway for sponsoring the MC all three years. Their support of THP has been fantastic! Way to go Callaway and THP!

Have I said how excited I am? Heck I blew up twitter today with like 6 tweets! Callaway truly blew me away and there are going to be some very happy THPers.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

A threepeat from Callaway!!! How awesome is this? They bring in a new CEO and along with their sales meeting, they are backing THP without hesitation. Thank you Callaway! and all the previous Morgan cup Callaway staffers.

After reading all these posts today, I got onto Twitter and started following Chad when I was killing time at my daughters gymnastics practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back