What are you reading?

Really I thought it was amazing creating an entire language and society ala Tolkien. Obviously not as in depth but impressive none the less.

Well I've read all his books . The first 4-5 are good then its like the story is just retold over and over again for the next 20 books...

Try the wheel of time but again only the first 6 books lol

All of "A Game of Thrones" is fantastic

tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

Well I've read all his books . The first 4-5 are good then its like the story is just retold over and over again for the next 20 books...

Try the wheel of time but again only the first 6 books lol

All of "A Game of Thrones" is fantastic

tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

Yah Wheel of Time got ridiculous.

I agree also with your other statement. I really only read the Drow Trilogy and than the one book explaining Menzoberranzan. I really liked the characters in the Icewindale trilogy as well.

Just finished the last Hunger Games book. ( took three days to read them all)
Good books, didn't like the ending but good books.

Back to reading about Bob Lee Swagger in the Stephen Hunter books.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Hank Haney - The essentials of the swing.

Just picked up The Litigators by John Grisham. I haven't read a book of his in a few years

Looking for a good book, or better yet series. Wasn't feeling Stephen Hunter.

My recent reads have been:
Hunger games trilogy
Point of impact
Dirty white boys
Black light.
Enemy at the gates
marine Sniper
Notes of a Russian sniper

Loved them all. Except for the third hunger games book.

I like war type books I guess. Or conflict, loved the Harry potter series, also read just about every Redwall book.

Looking forward to the suggestions.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Back to reading about Bob Lee Swagger in the Stephen Hunter books.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

That's good reading. I loved the books with the Bob Lee's dad. The Tommy gun fight in the field at the end of one of them, the one with the Hot Springs gangsters, was awesome. Been a long time since I've read them.

Kevin

That's good reading. I loved the books with the Bob Lee's dad. The Tommy gun fight in the field at the end of one of them, the one with the Hot Springs gangsters, was awesome. Been a long time since I've read them.

Kevin

I haven't read the series on his dad yet. Other then black light. Which really introduced him.

Reading Time to Hunt right now. Seems interesting. Learn a little about Donny Fenn.

Really if it wasn't for the movie Shooter don't know that i would have found his books. The book point of impact which shooter was based on was a million times better. I couldn't put it down.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Molecular Genetics of Bacteria. . .nuff said

I am currently reading Book 3 in the Game of Thrones series. I am also rereading The Anatomy of a Golf Course by Tom Doak and Grounds for Golf by Geoff Shakelford. Both these are great reads in regards to course architecture and design.

haha it's interesting just so long

It would be extremely long for me because I might be able to make it through about a page before falling asleep or getting bored. Hence why I have an under grad in pre-med and am a fire medic. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It would be extremely long for me because I might be able to make it through about a page before falling asleep or getting bored. Hence why I have an under grad in pre-med and am a fire medic. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

haha yeah it's sad my reading choices are set for me this semester, I am reading the following simultaneously

molecular Genetics of bacteria, Immunology and Environmental microbiology, all relevant yet some of it is ghastly. Immunology is my favorite so far though-you probably know a lot about it with the pre-med stuff

The Copper Scroll by Joel Rosenberg.

I haven't read the series on his dad yet. Other then black light. Which really introduced him.

Reading Time to Hunt right now. Seems interesting. Learn a little about Donny Fenn.

Really if it wasn't for the movie Shooter don't know that i would have found his books. The book point of impact which shooter was based on was a million times better. I couldn't put it down.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Earl is one tough ex-Marine. War hero. I remember a scene in one of the books where someone is giving him some crap and he delivers one short punch under the ribs and drops the dude. Earl was pretty hard on Bob Lee, too. He was the epitome of a flawed hero. You need to check the Earl books out. You won't be disappointed. I hated that Markie Mark played Bob Lee. I thought that movie was kind of lame. Could have been a lot better.

I uses to listen to the Tony Cornheiser radio show, and they used to have Stephen Hunter on once a week as he was the movie critic for The Washington Post. He was awesome.

Kevin

Just started reading, "The Toyota Way". As someone who works in the auto industry, its facinating.

Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman

Earl is one tough ex-Marine. War hero. I remember a scene in one of the books where someone is giving him some crap and he delivers one short punch under the ribs and drops the dude. Earl was pretty hard on Bob Lee, too. He was the epitome of a flawed hero. You need to check the Earl books out. You won't be disappointed. I hated that Markie Mark played Bob Lee. I thought that movie was kind of lame. Could have been a lot better.

I uses to listen to the Tony Cornheiser radio show, and they used to have Stephen Hunter on once a week as he was the movie critic for The Washington Post. He was awesome.

Kevin

Just the little bit from black light, and dirty white boy had me intrigued. I'll defiantly check them out. So far I haven't been disappointed by Stephen hunter.

The movie was OK, I like it but there were a lot of flaws, then they modernized it which I didn't like vs the book. I thought Wahlberg did good in that role. But it certainly could have been better. Better then a lot of the other "sniper" movies.

So far I like Stephen Hunter books because the research, or knowledge on shooting has been good. And they really suck me in for some reason.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Just finished the 2nd Hunger Games....will pick up the 3rd one this weekend.

Game of Thrones book 1... but I really don't have time to read anything anymore. This busy life thing isn't that nice.

The Epic of Gilgamesh.

Organizational Behavior by McShane/ Von Glinow. School started a week ago and its already getting tough.

Back