Any motorcycle owners out there?

I had a Harley for 4 years. Then we had kids and didn't ride it. I hated to sell. I'll get another one someday. Nice purchase Jrod!

Bet you can't wait for it to come in! Have an '06 Hayabusa with 26K miles...had her since she was a baby.

Tapped with LTEVO

Bet you can't wait for it to come in! Have an '06 Hayabusa with 26K miles...had her since she was a baby.

Tapped with LTEVO

Nice bike, I had an R1 but scared the hell out of myself with it. Was gonna either en up dead or without a license.

Nice bike, I had an R1 but scared the hell out of myself with it. Was gonna either en up dead or without a license.

Yes, thats why o bought a cruiser used to ride an R1; potholes come up awfully fast!

2012_harley_davidson_flhtk_electra_glide_ultra_limited-1024x683.jpg

Picking her up Saturday!

Great looking sled JRod! Keep the shiny side up!

Great looking sled JRod! Keep the shiny side up!

Thanks man! The wife and I are really excited to start doing some serious road tripping this fall and continuing next spring!

Jrod, you're too young for that kind of bike, LOL

I thought we had so much in common too. I used to ride rice burners. I used to blow bikes like that off the road. Those Hardly Ableson riders hated me.

Jrod, you're too young for that kind of bike, LOL

I thought we had so much in common too. I used to ride rice burners. I used to blow bikes like that off the road. Those Hardly Ableson riders hated me.

Dude I got rid of my R1 3 years ago because one of two things was going to happen.

1: I was going to die

2: I was going to lose my license.

Dude I got rid of my R1 3 years ago because one of two things was going to happen.

1: I was going to die

2: I was going to lose my license.

I hear ya, but dude, there's some wicked Sport Touring bikes out there right now. I know you hate BMW you the car but they sure have some ridiculously good long distance bikes man.

For the record, I'm happy for you. The potential for something terrible happening to you on that thing is far less. Hopefully you guys will have some awesome memories. You do know that I live in some awesome motorcycling country right? I can tell you of some incredible rides to take in this area man.

I hear ya, but dude, there's some wicked Sport Touring bikes out there right now. I know you hate BMW you the car but they sure have some ridiculously good long distance bikes man.

For the record, I'm happy for you. The potential for something terrible happening to you on that thing is far less. Hopefully you guys will have some awesome memories. You do know that I live in some awesome motorcycling country right? I can tell you of some incredible rides to take in this area man.

Dude we will be golfing next year. Our first long distance road trip is gonna be to Charleston and we are gonna head right through your neighborhood.

Dude we will be golfing next year. Our first long distance road trip is gonna be to Charleston and we are gonna head right through your neighborhood.

Excellent! Looking forward to that. I'll help you with some awesome day trips dude. There's truly some great motorcycling around here.

TC speaks the truth....very nice routes in his neck of the woods for sure. Western VA is not to shabby either!

TC speaks the truth....very nice routes in his neck of the woods for sure. Western VA is not to shabby either!

No it's not. Me and the boys used to head out of Highlands, NC on US 64, to US 28 into Fontana Dam then into Deal's Gap, then double back to Cherokee, where we would get on the start of the parkway and ride that baby all the way up through Virginia. We would get off in Blacksburg, party for a day or two, then cruise on home. The Parkway rocks to ride on. But I swear the best road to ride on was 28 from Highlands, NC to Walhalla, SC. That sucker could test every bit of ability one has on a sport bike, LOL

Excellent! Looking forward to that. I'll help you with some awesome day trips dude. There's truly some great motorcycling around here.

Deal. I love riding.

No it's not. Me and the boys used to head out of Highlands, NC on US 64, to US 28 into Fontana Dam then into Deal's Gap, then double back to Cherokee, where we would get on the start of the parkway and ride that baby all the way up through Virginia. We would get off in Blacksburg, party for a day or two, then cruise on home. The Parkway rocks to ride on. But I swear the best road to ride on was 28 from Highlands, NC to Walhalla, SC. That sucker could test every bit of ability one has on a sport bike, LOL

Beats the Dragon hands down. Half the traffic too! The 215-281-107 from Canton to Cullowhee is a favorite of mine as well.

2012_harley_davidson_flhtk_electra_glide_ultra_limited-1024x683.jpg

Picking her up Saturday!

Sweet. Milwaukee Iron. Did you get professionally fitted? Is it 1 1/2" long and 2* upright? You need one of those trailers for your clubs.

Kevin

Sweet. Milwaukee Iron. Did you get professionally fitted? Is it 1 1/2" long and 2* upright? You need one of those trailers for your clubs.

Kevin

LMFAO! Great post.

Vey nice Jrod.. Now you need a side car to haul your clubs in!!!!

That's a great looking bike Jrod. A beauty for sure. Do Harley riders elsewhere do the greeting thing of dropping their left hand down as they pass each other or is that just in NJ?

JRod, thats a really nice ride. Im keeping my crotch rocket, but a cruiser is in the works...the wife wants her own can am trike

That's a great looking bike Jrod. A beauty for sure. Do Harley riders elsewhere do the greeting thing of dropping their left hand down as they pass each other or is that just in NJ?
That's everywhere.

Way too much traffic on the parkway in most of VA. The secondary routes around it are so much more fun. Our group regularly take route 56 out to Versuvius, VA and then either a northern or southern route before heading back east to Richmond. About a 400 mile day can be had without a mile on an interstate.

TC, I've only made one run down your way. I think the majority of the time was spent on 181 and 90 just north of Morgantown.

Back