Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
On my new car I dont have a trunk.

I feel like the crappiest golfer in the world right now.
I feel like that sometimes too, but then I look around me at some of the other people on the course and I realize theres lots of people who are a lot worse.

I feel like that sometimes too, but then I look around me at some of the other people on the course and I realize theres lots of people who are a lot worse.

It's too bad there was noone else on the course to look at.

Playing at Baltusrol tomorrow at the member guest. Unfortunately, it's been raining for 4 days. It might stop tomorrow but we'll still be up to our ankles in mud.

Even in this weather, I'm incredibly jealous!

LOL....you people and your junk.

Okay, could we put a ban on all further discussions of junk, in any way, shape, or form?

So jealous Gary. Let us know how wet it turns out to be.

Junk is hereby banned. Trunks are permitted, however.

Okay, could we put a ban on all further discussions of junk, in any way, shape, or form?

Junk is hereby banned. Trunks are permitted, however.

Point of order. There was no vote on this matter. So until an offical vote has been taken there can be further discussions of junk.

Spoiler
I figured those two years of Parlimentary Procedure would come in handy at some point.

And just for Claire
Spoiler
My rant is that there was no offical vote. :tongue:

Point of order. There was no vote on this matter. So until an offical vote has been taken there can be further discussions of junk.

Spoiler
I figured those two years of Parlimentary Procedure would come in handy at some point.

And just for Claire
Spoiler
My rant is that there was no offical vote. :tongue:

No vote--my fiat as Threadjacking Queen.

Spoiler
Or I could respond in kind, and that would be significantly more disgusting.

I thought you had a minivan?

It wasn't capitalized.

I have three huge pieces of work I seriously don't want to do, but I have to. For the moment, I'm here instead.

Well, Baltusrol was beautiful as usual. I didn't play that well and the conditions were tough with all the wet rough. We had a lot of rain the last 4 or 5 days yet the course really was playable. I got a tour of parts of the clubhouse I haven't seen yet. It is such a beautiful club. They have the past club champions painted on the wall in the grill room(one of the 3 restaurants). The first champ was from the turn of the century. My rant is that I just couldn't get off the tee today. Thankfully, I hit my 5 wood (won at THP:D) great so my second shot usually saved me. Hopefully I'll get back there later this year.

Gary, I remembered where you were today and when I saw you on this thread, I was really worried. Not as bad as I'd feared...

Having to wake up at the crack of dawn to get on the road. They closed Aligator Alley to go across the state because of brush fires, and although it will be re-opened tomorrow, it is not worth the risk. But we have to leave by 6:30am

We'll be good.

Well, we'll TRY to be good!

It's only Claire and Harry that need to be babysat. :D

Oh pleez. The one thing about Claire and me is that we are equally irresponsible no matter who is in charge. We don't get worse just because there is a substitute teacher.

The next two LPGA events are on ESPN, which means no first round television coverage.

:bad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back