Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atta boy. Mark my words, before long you're gonna have a wife and kids and your free time will be taken up by honey-do lists and running errands and taking care of kids and you will say to yourself, "remember all those times when I could have been at the range or on the course but instead I just layed around and vegged out? Yeah, I shouldnt have wasted those days..."

I just had a bit of the same thought as I was on the range. There was this old man beside me, and he had a great swing for a guy maybe in his 70's or so. But he still had a bit of trouble, and I just thought "Man I don't wanna ever end up like that guy" "Better get out as I'm young as much as I can"

Rainy days and Mondays
Spoiler
always get me down.

and Camilo if he ever shows up at your door, IIRC.

Oh jeez, and here I was just thinking that I preferred Luther Van Dross' version of that song to Karen Carpenter's.

You're projecting again, Harry.

I really, really want to eat something bad for me now, but the only junk food in the house is kiddie junk food. Totally not worth the calories.

Maybe I'll just start drinking instead.

At least you can drink, Dr told me no more alcohol until they figure out what the heck is going on. I need to go on a chocolate binge instead.

I just had a bit of the same thought as I was on the range. There was this old man beside me, and he had a great swing for a guy maybe in his 70's or so. But he still had a bit of trouble, and I just thought "Man I don't wanna ever end up like that guy" "Better get out as I'm young as much as I can"
Yup. I know I get down about the frustrations in my love life lately and a lot of people have told me to enjoy doing whatever I want while I can.
I work with a lot of guys who used to be like me: single and able to do whatever they want whenever they want and a lot of them have told me that once my life is full of honey-do lists and taking care of a family, I will miss my days of being single.
Im not so sure about that, but I guess we shall see...

Well folks, my truck went into the body shop today. About 2 1/2 weeks ago I hit a deer while driving to work, so the front bumper of my truck is kinda messed up and I have a crack in the corner of the grill just under the headlight.
Im OK and other than the bumper and the grille the truck is fine.
It kinda annoys me that I gotta blow $500 just because a deer was too stupid to get out of the way, but oh well.
They gave me a '99 Chevy Blazer as a loaner vehicle. It wouldnt have been my first choice but hey, it beats walking and at least I have a way to get around until my truck is fixed.
Hopefully my truck will be done by the end of the week.

Did you eat the deer? lol

Did you eat the deer? lol

If it had been during the winter, I just might have thrown it in the back of my truck but meat doesnt keep very well when its 60* outside.
I thought about it though.
It was all I could do to not just turn around, go home and go back to bed. At that time I was still dealing with all the drama from the ex, so that just about pushed me to my breaking point.
It did make me realize one thing though: that theres bigger problems in life than whether or not some stupid female wants to be with me or not.

No surprise after two days of rain, but the first day of my golf league is rained out. :at-wits-end: It's also at least 15 degrees below normal temperatures for this time of year. :angry:

Ah, so you feel like me! Don't worry, I got used to it -- so will you!

My dog keeps chomping at her junk and its driving me nuts.

Females have junk?

One of the definitions of Junk:
A Chinese flatbottom ship with a high poop and battened sails

Females have junk?

In their trunks.

Spoiler
Junk-n-Trunk.jpg

Seriously they are dirty people.

not my trunk, the only thing in there are my golf clubs (sometimes). I try to take them out if I remember.

LMAO, I'm teasing. My other half was definitely neater than me when we lived together.

Playing at Baltusrol tomorrow at the member guest. Unfortunately, it's been raining for 4 days. It might stop tomorrow but we'll still be up to our ankles in mud.

LOL....you people and your junk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back