What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kidz Bop 9. Spare me.

Both dogs outside barking at people walking their dogs. What a wonderful sound.

You're thinking of "Mmmmmmmm Bop"
Oh ya, I always get the two confused. That was the band with the three sisters who played their own instruments, correct?

Oh ya, I always get the two confused. That was the band with the three sisters who played their own instruments, correct?

That's the one.

We no longer have it (thank goodness!) but we used to have a couple of records of Thomas the Tank Engine songs.

"Disarray" - Lifehouse

I guess I'm in a Power Pop mood.

We no longer have it (thank goodness!) but we used to have a couple of records of Thomas the Tank Engine songs.
Spoiler
[YOUTUBE]hw522GIskVc[/YOUTUBE]

Gosh, Gas--I'd missed that one. And could have continued to do so.

I always feel so totally inadequate on this thread, because I've never heard of this stuff. I must be the only Rodgers and Hart fan here.

I must be the only Rodgers and Hart fan here.

I am fundamentally opposed to any activity where the participants are portrayed as breaking into song for no apparent reason.

I am fundamentally opposed to any activity where the participants are portrayed as breaking into song for no apparent reason.

Hart was the best lyricist of the 20th century (though some will argue for Sondheim). How can you NOT love "I Wish I Were in Love Again"? "The double crossing of a pair of heels" is as good as it gets.

Hart was the best lyricist of the 20th century (though some will argue for Sondheim). How can you NOT love "I Wish I Were in Love Again"? "The double crossing of a pair of heels" is as good as it gets.

Yeah, for my money "Hooker with a Penis" is a better diddy.

"Hooker with a Penis"

Just for that--

My next two selections up on the old MP3 player are Barbara Tuchman's Guns of August and The Proud Tower. Both deal with the lead up to WWI--one more political, one more social The question is, which to work out to first?

Just for that--

My next two selections up on the old MP3 player are Barbara Tuchman's Guns of August and The Proud Tower. Both deal with the lead up to WWI--one more political, one more social The question is, which to work out to first?

Well, I'm queuing up "Queen B" by Puscifer.

[YOUTUBE]0n7uVDQWrYs[/YOUTUBE]

Hubby's sitting across the room. I suspect I'd have a lot to explain if I hit the "play" button.

Frosty Heidi and Frank Uncensored.

"Amazing Grace" performed by the one and only "The King" Elvis Presely.

Gary Allan - Tough All Over

Jimmy Buffett (soon to be a partner in the Miami Dolphins team) - God's Own Drunk

"Get it On (Bang a Gong)" - The Power Station

Roy Orbison - You Got It

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back