Longest drive Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all I rarely even use my driver since I seem to just shank it most of the time. On one day earlier this summer the stars aligned and prayers were being answered on this particular rounds. On an elevated tee I really got a hold of one and sent it 305yds. It was funny because I asked how far the creek that crossed the fairway was and everyone laughed at me saying I could never get it close enough to matter. Well I was 5yds short of the creek and dead center of the fairway. Usually I`m around 225-240 with the driver.

very first drive at prince william gc right down the gut 237
i did hit one 277 into another fw that day but that doesnt count

Drove the ball nicely yesterday. Had drives of 293y, 298y, and one that was 305 yards...

(I usually average 260 - 270)

EDIT: thought I should also add that conditions were flat, no wind for all three drives

Last edited:
I hit several huge drives this weekend, none were close to 300 yards, but still damn well struck for me.

I hit several huge drives this weekend, none were close to 300 yards, but still damn well struck for me.

225? More?

hehehe

Ha, yes sir. Longest was 274 lalalalala. No idea what happened as the wind wasn't blowing or anything, lol.

I tease you but you are longer off the tee than I am most of the time!

Had a long drive of 350 today. Of course that was miles in a car on the trip home from vacation.

Duey crushes the ball!!!!! It's duey long!

I hit a few nice ones. 300 downhill hill. 285 was the other one that got me giddy.

At the course I played today they had GPS on the carts with flyovers of the hole and they also showed how far your shot was from the tee box. My longest today was 284 and that was with a decent wind behind me. I hit my driver very well today, kinda makes me wonder why I order a Classic hehe. Oh well

Watching the US AM this weekend I finally figured out where people get these ridiculous numbers. I need to play at altitude.

Watching the US AM this weekend I finally figured out where people get these ridiculous numbers. I need to play at altitude.

It's worth a trip to Colorado just to soothe the ego...

Shanked with my Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk

Come play here Jrod... Even I can crush it.

Had a long drive of 350 today. Of course that was miles in a car on the trip home from vacation.

LLOL'd on that one. (Literally Laughed Out Loud.) A couple of people looked at me in confusion.

caught one today... 277 but missed the fw by a foot
the one that hit the fw was in the 235 range

Had a perfect drive Sunday, carried about 265y, caught a slope, and rolled out to 307y right edge of the fw!

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk

320yds according to google earth's ruler feature, unfortunately needed to hit it farther to the right for this hole at that yardage. Into the woods, unplayable.
7872936174_406985d26c_z.jpg
[/URL] drive 8-26 320 by jugger18, on Flickr[/IMG]

Jugger that is a LONG DRIVE! unfortunate that it went OB but crushed regardless

I'm not a very big hitter, well compared to you guys as I'm only 13, but my longest drive was a 243 yard drive on a par 5, the wind was with of course.

Jugger that is a LONG DRIVE! unfortunate that it went OB but crushed regardless

I always drive well on that hole...although usually it is the one hole that a gentle draw instead of my straight fade decides to rear it's head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back