The Morgan Cup - The Official 2012 Thread

No one multiquotes like me. I colonel like no other!

I've watched 5 times and I don't know yet. Only thing maybe is you can kind of see the label on the drink, but not very well, so I don't think that's it.
You skim like a boss too! Hehe

I saw that after. But when you watch it 5 times you get behind! And I answered honestly, obviously!

hahahhah understood bud. And yes you did!

Video is almost done uploading. This is a must watch for EVERY Morgan Cupper let alone THP member.

You skim like a boss too! Hehe

It's only skimming if you are skipping stuff. I was just answering the question! It was 8 minutes later! It's not like I answered a day or two later like some teams captain does! hehehe

Video is almost done uploading. This is a must watch for EVERY Morgan Cupper let alone THP member.

I'm excited!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I am ready.... not going to get teary eyed..... not going to get teary eyed.....

Why am I nervous right now?

Its funny, GG is going over Wed videos and right now the videos are from War's camera. I am hearing him from my left and its like we never left Myrtle. I miss it.

salright Jake...she's in love with One-T anyway.
I lose all the chicks to One-T....dang it. I am sure it was more of a nightmare and not a dream anyway. Although her and Mrs Whozat followed our singles match and I got some cheers from them. I felt almost like (an uglier/fatter and not as good at golf) INgolfer for a second. It was awesome!

You have piqued my interest for sure.

Its funny, GG is going over Wed videos and right now the videos are from War's camera. I am hearing him from my left and its like we never left Myrtle. I miss it.

Me too man. Me too. It was one of the most special weekends of my life.

That's pretty awesome, I wish I was back in Myrtle right now.

I lose all the chicks to One-T....dang it. I am sure it was more of a nightmare and not a dream anyway. Although her and Mrs Whozat followed our singles match and I got some cheers from them. I felt almost like taller, studlier version of INgolfer for a second. It was awesome!

You have piqued my interest for sure.

Love the confidence dude!! And I'm sure you deserved the cheers!

Man I'm intrigued as all get out now. C'mon YouTube!!

--
Tapatalk2

This is not coverage approved because of the colorful language, but you must hear Captain Ddec scream like a lady. FWIW, I would have done the same thing.

I would have done the scream and then started running

EEEEEEK! hahaha

WTG Dean.

I want that scream for me text tone on my phone, lmfao

That's are brave and fearless leader.

Yup that's my husband. Glad I wasn't on that hole because he would have made me go take care of the snake!!

stupid thing scared the **** out of me. Slithered right through my legs as I was inspecting my ball in the bunker. I hate snakes

LMAO....Dean...I would have probably done the same thing.

Tapping from my S3

Back