Fairway Styles Contest

I'm actually curious to see what people think of mine. Personally, I still love it, but everyone that I played with that day said it was the worst thing they ever saw.

No question Julie. We will only be putting up photos of the people that would want it.

Anonymously, maybe?

The men would be at a serious advantage.

I forget--was this contest limited to forum members? We could always claim it was someone who just read reviews...

Alrighty then, I'm about to pull the trigger on my order, but I want another opinion before I do.

So far:

Loft 8 Shirt:

XPE_Org-GreyL2.jpg

Sligo Shorts:

chrome-shortsLF.jpg

Sligo Belt:

sligobelt-brownL.jpg

(My summer shoes are white & brown, winter shoes are black, and I have a decent black belt)

I can't find a grey hat (or a chocolate brown one would be cool) on the site that I like. I'm a baseball cap kind of guy, I'm open to any ideas y'all may have.

I am not a huge fan of Loft 8, but that is a pretty cool shirt. That is lasts years Sligo belt and one of my favorites. Great shorts too.

Nice choices!
Congrats on the win!

Alrighty then, I'm about to pull the trigger on my order, but I want another opinion before I do.

I can't find a grey hat (or a chocolate brown one would be cool) on the site that I like. I'm a baseball cap kind of guy, I'm open to any ideas y'all may have.

Nice choices. Orrrr.... you could get a half of a JL shirt! LMAO...JL is so overpriced IMO.

Sligo FTW! :D

'Tis done!

I've got some righteous new duds on the way.

Now, the search begins for a lid to top it all off. I need a charcoal grey hat.

Caption this contest Gummi. Charcoal Gray Cobra hat up for grabs.

Caption this contest Gummi. Charcoal Gray Cobra hat up for grabs.

haha, about to say that! Jb is too fast. (that and flood control nailed me.)

I submitted to that, but there are some really funny ones. I'm not sure if I can contend. It's so hard, because CH is such a big target, the joke opportunities are endless (and most of mine aren't PG rated!) :D

I found a PING hat that's chocolate brown and orange, but it's a kids hat, and I don't know if it'll fit.

ping_junior_cap.jpg

I also found a Titleist hat that's pretty sharp, brown and white:

300099_im_BRN____3_gsi

OR, I could get the Boo hat that I've been looking for (still not sure where to find one):

the new one -

post-9577-1233606394-1_thumb.jpg

The old one -

220208montyboo-big.jpg

I like that...

I also found this cool Bridgestone cap (since I play Bridgestone balls):

cfli-blackgrey.jpg

Whadda ya think?

Oh yeah, and I found both of the Boo caps at TGW.

That's a good lookin' lid.

WOOHOO!!:clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp: This is fantastic!!

I am allowing my picture to be shown, I feel it is a fair trade for winning!

Congrats Gummi!

I like the Bridgestone one a lot. You could wear it with anything.

Here is Sox's entry. The story behind it is great.

523159308_kVpN5-L.jpg

I was really hoping you would let us put that picture up soxy. That was a great entry!!!! Thanks again to everyone who participated!

Here is the outfit that _JL_ submitted. I really thought we had a winner with this one. That shirt is bad. But the judges took the picture and the essay both in mind and they liked some others. Thanks for playing though JL.

523173631_c3vrE-L.png

SO, that is a honest picture of me teeing off in the middle of a round with, yes, my bright pink underwear showing! The best part was that I was on a golf weekend AWAY and only brought one other skirt with me....which also split the very next day. :confused2:

It was awesome Sox. The judges said "this girl needs some quality golf clothes". hehe

It was awesome Sox. The judges said "this girl needs some quality golf clothes". hehe

I agree, very, very flimsy zippers on those skirts. (which I learned the hard way) Luckily I will be able to get some new ones! Thanks!

Back