The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Return to sender!

hahahaha refuse delivery. I was just going to write "3-putt" on your Turd Blacks

Have faith jman.

--
Tapatalk2

I honest to god think my house won't be there when we finally get to go home. The fire has jumped the highway, it's not good and we have no news and couldn't get there if we wanted to. I'm besides myself right now. Why would someone do this on purpose? Why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is rough Jman, hang in there and hope for the best. I will be praying for you and your family. AT least ya'll are safe, that is the most important thing. Hang in there dude.

I honest to god think my house won't be there when we finally get to go home. The fire has jumped the highway, it's not good and we have no news and couldn't get there if we wanted to. I'm besides myself right now. Why would someone do this on purpose? Why?

Dude keeping you in our thoughts man. That is some serious :poop: there. All I know is I hope whoever started that fire goes to jail for it. That is just BS that people could be losing their home from pure ignorance and negligence.

Jman, we are all pulling for you and yours.

Damn dude, this is terrible. I feel for you guys man and only hope that your home is not impacted.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if I can do anything, only a few hours away man.

Sucks jman! Hoping for the best dude

Man that sucks Jman, why someone would do that we will never know. I'm thinking of you man.

Thinking about you Jman. Try to stay positive.

So sorry to hear... Keeping up hope that your home remains safe. Thoughts are with you Jman.

a6934816-e34d-0674.jpg

In the actual town. Not good.

Police scanner said "Mannford is in chaos".

I have my wife and my dogs, all else can be replaced but it still scares the hell out of me.

That's un freaking real. We don't have those in Ash Vegas. Man, that's awful bro!

And all from some idiot throwing a burning phonebook out the window of a car? Could burn a whole town down.

I hope he goes to jail

I just love seeing kids' expressions when they go buy two dozen rolls of toilet paper and try to claim they aren't trying to teepee someone when the cashier asks them about it.

Over 50,000 acres have gone up. Entire towns have gone up across Oklahoma. All were intentionally set they are saying.

And all from some idiot throwing a burning phonebook out the window of a car? Could burn a whole town down.

Burning phone book as well as burning trash. I guess there are witnesses and they are still looking.

Jman, thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Hoping y'all are safe and return home soon.

Holy, crap, Jman. How awful.

Kevin

Jessica Ennis. Hi

She's got those six pack abs.

Kevin

Those abs are just insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back