Clubs your not happy with

Maybe my 5 wood. I don't even use it anymore, and for some reason my hybrid goes just as far as it does. Thinking about getting a 3 wood to replace it.

I have been hitting my 3 hybrid just as far as my 3w lately so the bag makeup has been slowly evolving.

Thanks I was curious about that.

Thanks I was curious about that.

My wife thinks something is wrong with me wanting a lot of clubs. She can't figure out why since I can only play with 1 set at a time why I need 3-4 of every club. Course she hasn't figured out why I "needed" 4 sets of skis either:D

The answer is simple. "Because I need them"

I just can't decide whether to play my PING i5 irons or Titleist 704cb or 775.cb.I like the 704 because they have little offset but they are gonna take some getting used to. It's nice to be able to work the ball.So I'll think I'll suffer the teething problems .
I had Callaway x-18 and X-20 irons that I didn't care for at all except for the pitching and utility wedges.

I had Callaway x-18 and X-20 irons that I didn't care for at all except for the pitching and utility wedges.

I had a set of the X18 pro's, nice enough clubs but I ordered the wrong shafts which turned out to be fancy rebar & were so incredibly stiff I had no chance of ever making them work with my slow swing.

I had a set of the X18 pro's, nice enough clubs but I ordered the wrong shafts which turned out to be fancy rebar & were so incredibly stiff I had no chance of ever making them work with my slow swing.
Yes
I understand
I have the TT rebar s300's in the 704's and that's the only drawback i see to them.I have a set of rifle 5.5's or TT DG sensicore r300 that I might swap out for the s300.Have a set of PING cs-lite cushin too but they are problely too light a shaft and would cause other problems.

My 3-wood. I got it for cheap on Ebay, but its kinda beat up and its just an ugly club because it has some pretty deep scratched on the sole.
Im hoping to replace it with a Ping G5 or G10 3-wood sometime soon.
My Bettinardi was another one up until recently. I just havent been putting very well with it, but I recently replaced it with a Ping Anser, so Im happy with my putter again.
Beyond that, Im pretty happy. I like my hybrid, driver, irons, wedges and putter.

I want new irons, my shafts on my current ones are high launch and I get killed in the wind.

I want new irons, my shafts on my current ones are high launch and I get killed in the wind.
Didnt you just get a new set of irons??? :confused2:

Move to Florida. Problem solved!

Are you kidding? Whenever I play theres always wind involved. Whenever I'm not playing there isn't a lick of wind lol

Move to Florida. Problem solved!
Nah, you just gotta learn how to shape your shots and keep them low and under the wind.

Club I'm not happy with: My 4 iron, or 4 hybrid.

I can't hit my 4 iron. So I put my old Golden Bear GX2 4i hybrid in the bag. I can't hit it worth a lick, the club sucks. And I can't afford a 4DX 4i to match my 3i. Sucks. :(

Club I'm not happy with: My 4 iron, or 4 hybrid.

I can't hit my 4 iron. So I put my old Golden Bear GX2 4i hybrid in the bag. I can't hit it worth a lick, the club sucks. And I can't afford a 4DX 4i to match my 3i. Sucks. :(
Dont feel bad, I cant hit my 3 and 4 irons worth a darn either. Id love to replace them with hybrids, but with no overtime right now I dont have the $$$.

Didnt you just get a new set of irons??? :confused2:

I haven't received them yet, KBS shafts are WAY backordered....and Flop you couldn't pay me enough to go from the West to the East coast.

I bought a 4dx 3 wood towards the end of last season and started off well with it... not so much anymore. Over the next couple of months im going to look into replacing it with a 1 or 2 hybrid (either a 4dx or launcher, I have one each in my bag and love them both). Anyone else out there play a long hybrid in place of their 3 wood?

All of my irons currently but that is why I want them replaced.

I haven't received them yet, KBS shafts are WAY backordered....and Flop you couldn't pay me enough to go from the West to the East coast.

Really? My playing partner just ordered a new set of irons with those and got them pretty quickly. He must have just beat the rush.

I bought a 4dx 3 wood towards the end of last season and started off well with it... not so much anymore. Over the next couple of months im going to look into replacing it with a 1 or 2 hybrid (either a 4dx or launcher, I have one each in my bag and love them both). Anyone else out there play a long hybrid in place of their 3 wood?

I carry a 16* and 20* hybrid and no 3W. I would love to find more of a 1H (Cobra makes one that is 16*, just like my TM rescue 2H). Nickent has all kind of great offerings, but none left handed as far as what I am looking at. I have my TM 3W, but haven't been hitting it well lately (or my driver- probably the same problem). But, if I had a 1H, I wouldn't carry a 3W, wouldn't even consider it.

Driver.

Never been able to hit it. Need to learn how to though. I would love to get a new Evolver. I'm trying to convince the "boss" that I need a new one.

I hate the 3 wood I picked up recently. I was struggling to between my Nickent 1 iron Hybrid or a new callaway 3 wood. It was great for the first week but I can't hit it anymore. Back to the Nickent.

After todays round I hate all of the clubs in my bag except for the driver and putter, everything else is on my s@&* list.

Back