Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The local groundhogs AKA TV weather people, they are on telling us that it is raining. Big f'in deal, I just want to watch my show. That is all.

I sound like such a crotchety old lady now. I swear I am pretty laid back, but the alternative is JB going over there and that is definitely not something anyone wants.
Nah, there is nothing wrong with standing up for yourself. You cant be nice all the time because then people will just walk all over you.

I am not as non-confrontational,and I am pretty sure she does not want me going next door. hehe
Uh-oh, you got a temper?
And yeah guys...I am marrying the devil.
Well, at least you know what you are getting yourself into.

Yeah Mo, we're going to watch Cold Case on the computer tomorrow because they cut into the first ten minutes of the show so we just cancelled the recording and switched to something else.

Yeah Mo, we're going to watch Cold Case on the computer tomorrow because they cut into the first ten minutes of the show so we just cancelled the recording and switched to something else.

It's ridiculous, if I hear a tornado siren I'll get the family to the basement and see what is happening. Until then I don't care.

It's ridiculous, if I hear a tornado siren I'll get the family to the basement and see what is happening. Until then I don't care.
I dont worry until the house starts to shake and it sounds like a freight train is going by.
Around here during the summer, its not at all uncommon to hear the tornado sirens go off even though there is no tornado anywhere nearby.

I don't know if I ever saw black on the radar before. Yellow, red, green and blue, yes, but not black.

The only time I came close to a tornado was when I was at my uncles house who lives on the bay, and all of a sudden this storm blew in, and I thought I saw a funnel cloud. We ran. No tornado. We felt silly.

I have a massive headache, and girls are confusing :sad:

The headache will go away. Girls will always be confusing.

No kidding. *Note to self: DONT GET ON GG's BAD SIDE!!!* :beat-up:

So you're saying you'd like to "get on" GG's good side?

Spoiler
Or, alternatively, . . .

GG doesn't have a bad side!

Spoiler
howyoudoin1.jpg

It gets even better as they get older 907!

Sometimes it surprises me the magnitude of a girl's skill to confuse me.
Just think, you havent even made it to the big leagues yet.

Yup, yup, yup! Thats why once they start playing games, you move on. Life is too short to put up with that BS.
Its a lesson that Ive had to learn in the past year. No matter how much you love someone and want things to work out, you can only do so much. If the other person wont meet you in the middle, its a waste of time.

And that scares me

Yup, yup, yup! Thats why once they start playing games, you move on. Life is too short to put up with that BS.
Its a lesson that Ive had to learn in the past year. No matter how much you love someone and want things to work out, you can only do so much. If the other person wont meet you in the middle, its a waste of time.

That's what I'm telling a girl right now, but she just gets mad and tells me it's not true! Then she says something that makes me want to wait.

That's what I'm telling a girl right now, but she just gets mad and tells me it's not true! Then she says something that makes me want to wait.
You've gotta follow your heart and do what you think is best, just dont be a fool for any girl.
If this girl doesnt act all that serious about wanting to be with you, it may be time to just kinda back off a bit and look elsewhere.
If she cares, she will see that she is losing you and come running back and if she doesnt, at least you will know.
Ive been a fool way too many times for way too many women and its not a road you wanna go down.

My guess is she says something like, "I really like you, but Im just confused right now. I need time..."
Ive gotten that line a few times and then 6 months after I broke up with them they usually ended up calling me, admitting they were seeing some other guy who turned out to be a jerk and then they dont understand why I wont take them back.

It's all about power, boys. Who sets the agenda, who dicates terms. And so you must make clear to them that you have absolutely none, and you're sure to impress them as someone who has an accurate sense of self. :D

It's all about power, boys. Who sets the agenda, who dicates terms. And so you must make clear to them that you have absolutely none, and you're sure to impress them as someone who has an accurate sense of self. :D
LOL...Ive also accept the fact that women run the show. My problem is I always seem to date women who have always dated guys who are jerks, so they are jaded and insecure. So, when Im nice to them and treat them with kindness and respect, they think Im too good to be true and it ends up being drama.
LOL...Oh well, someday the right one will come along. :confused2:

You've gotta follow your heart and do what you think is best, just dont be a fool for any girl.
If this girl doesnt act all that serious about wanting to be with you, it may be time to just kinda back off a bit and look elsewhere.
If she cares, she will see that she is losing you and come running back and if she doesnt, at least you will know.
Ive been a fool way too many times for way too many women and its not a road you wanna go down.

Man, you don't even know. I've told her so much stuff like that, it confusing like I said

Is it . . .

Spoiler
"I'm going to take my shirt off now."

Basically..

Spoiler
No

My guess is she says something like, "I really like you, but Im just confused right now. I need time..."
Ive gotten that line a few times and then 6 months after I broke up with them they usually ended up calling me, admitting they were seeing some other guy who turned out to be a jerk and then they dont understand why I wont take them back.

Once she's said that. It's a little more then that usually. More along the lines of

Spoiler
I really like you and wanna be with you, but we gotta hang out so we can talk about things. Then...
Spoiler
She can't ever hang out. Tomorrow we have plans, but we'll see about that.

Man, you don't even know. I've told her so much stuff like that, it confusing like I said

Basically..

Spoiler
No

Once she's said that. It's a little more then that usually. More along the lines of

Spoiler
I really like you and wanna be with you, but we gotta hang out so we can talk about things. Then...
Spoiler
She can't ever hang out. Tomorrow we have plans, but we'll see about that.

*sigh* Oh boy...Ive been down that road a few times. Tough call, man. If she makes plans with you and then doesnt show up, thats definetly not cool and I sure as heck wouldnt knock myself out to make time for her.
Maybe things really do come up that are beyond her control though, so its a tough call (Im trying to give the girl the benefit of the doubt here).
Like I said, you gotta follow your heart and do what you think is best. Just dont think that you could never find someone else and do too much to hold onto this girl. If she doesnt meet you halfway, its not worth your time and believe me, there are plenty of beautifull women in this world and you definetly dont need to sweat the possibility of losing this one.
Ive had plenty of women come and go in my life and yeah, it hurts at the time but life goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back