Ladies and Gentlemen, Your 2009 NFL #1 Overall Draft Pick

I believe that Detroit will win 6-7 games this season.

How soon people forget. Elway, Bo Jackson, and let us not forget that precious ELI MANNING said before the draft he would only plan in NY.

I am a die hard Giants fan, and I am still convinced that Pittsburgh did better in drafting Roethlisberger than we did taking Manning. Manning may finish with better stats, but I think he may have his one and only ring.

There's that intangible thing that some qb's have and some don't. Ben has it. Eli appears to have lost it.

I am a die hard Giants fan, and I am still convinced that Pittsburgh did better in drafting Roethlisberger than we did taking Manning. Manning may finish with better stats, but I think he may have his one and only ring.

There's that intangible thing that some qb's have and some don't. Ben has it. Eli appears to have lost it.

He has tons of raw ability but I don't feel the passion or anger from him.

AJ - There's that, then there's how he reacts when he doesn't have his safety blanket out there (Burress). Maybe it'll be Hakeem Nicks now.

I just like how Big Ben creates opportunities for himself. I love his game.

Of course Plaxico was safety for him. The man carried around a gun.

Of course Plaxico was safety for him. The man carried around a gun.

Okay, I literally laughed out loud right there. :D

Me too, then I remembered that Plax only shot himself so he wouldn't be my first choice in a bodyguard.:D

Hey, give him some credit. He proved that he was willing to take a bullet . . . uh, for . . . uh, himself.

hmmm...

Back