What is you're favorite inexpensive golf ball?

Srixon Z-Star practice ball - $9.99 /dozen at PGA Superstore. Game over - end conversation.

I sometimes play Titleist NXT Tour S. Great ball, can find them for $31 a dozen. Nice feel, plenty of spin. Comes in yellow if that's your sort of thing.

Probably just repeating a bunch of others, but I like the Srixon QStar and if you hurry, you can still get the Callaway Hex Blacks for 27.30, which is a great price for a great ball. Also heard very good things about the Bridgestone balls and the Gam

The Bridgestone e5 is a phenomenal ball for the price $25.

I also started the season playing the Titlest NXT Tour & TourS. For $29 its a phenomenal ball that will last a long time.

Don't be afraid of places like http://www.golfballnut.com I've had very good dealings with their products.

I will repeat what others have said. I had been using a different ball until the great guys of forum directed me to the V2 and the E6. I played them both for the 1st time today. They are great for the price and I got about 10 more yards on my drive and some roll that I usually don't get.

Nike PD Soft
These for sure, or nike crush. if i ever need to buy a quick sleeve or something this is what i go with. not bad at all for $20-25 a dozen

Just wanting to try out some new golf balls and wanted to ask what are some of yalls favorite inexpensive balls?

-about $30 or less a dozen is what I'm talking about as far as "inexpensive"

What's a "yalls"?

I love the Bridgestone e5. It is one of the best balls on the market, regardless of price.

For a really inexpensive ball the Precept Laddie X are about $20 for 2 dozen and work great for me. The Titleist Velocity is also a good all around ball.

Bridgestone xFIXx is a great inexpensive option IMO. For me, it has performed very similar to the B330-RX.

For a really inexpensive ball the Precept Laddie X are about $20 for 2 dozen and work great for me. The Titleist Velocity is also a good all around ball.

Going to say the same thing. For a mid to high handicaper, the laddie x is a good ball.

Dixon wind I love this ball it's become my gamer works just as good for me as anything else I've used

Bridgestone E5. Hands down its one of the best budget balls on the market.

Gamer V2, picked up 3 dozen on a sale for 7.82 a dozen brand new. Boom. Great ball, 3 piece and durable for those "bonus yards" off the cart path.

Right now I would have to say the best ball for the money would be the Callaway Hex Black Tour....on sale for $27 a dozen....I know it's a sale price, but that doesn't stop you from buying about 4 or 5 dozen to last you through the season.

I bought 6 dozen....should keep me in balls for close to a year

Haha Don't hate on my southern terminology!

They just dont understand us here southerners and our edumacation down here. LMAO sounds like an episode of squid billy's.

Sent from my LG-LG855 using Tapatalk 2

Gamer V2, picked up 3 dozen on a sale for 7.82 a dozen brand new. Boom. Great ball, 3 piece and durable for those "bonus yards" off the cart path.

Where did you pick up that deal?

Sent from my LG-LG855 using Tapatalk 2

For the $20-30 range I really like the Q-Star. I am currently looking for a good ball in the less the $20 range. Tried the Gamer V2 and the Bridgestone xfixx and don't really like either one. Did enjoy the few rounds I played using a Noodle Long ans Soft and I really liked the performance and the cost is about $35 for 3 dozen.

used ProV'1s in great shape for $.80 each from a guy down the road that lives on a course

bridgestone e series, nike PD series, callaway HX series, probably taylormade tp3..

the taylormade TP Black's are a good deal at $25 IMO as well

Ive been playing with yellow titleist DT solos. Seem fine to me. 20 bucks a dozen.

Back