Taylormade Kia Ma Putter Unboxing

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
All I have to say is WOW. Taylormade sent over 2 putters for the Putter Shoot Out and took it one step further. The Kia Ma that they sent they decided they were going to do something special for us and for our readers. The last picture should some it up. This one will be featured in a charity event coming in the future I am sure.

519925536_7StEP-L.jpg

519925450_8tafN-L.jpg

519925330_23bYb-L.jpg

519925269_eqic2-L.jpg

The second putter we cannot photograph right now because it is a prototype, but I assure you that you will get to see it here first.

Wow, that's really cool.

wow talk aboutgoing above and beyond!!!

they must really like you JB!!! (or at least the forum!!)
Very cool

Oh, and another charity contest would be great! hehe

• Admin
That is a nice touch to have Kia stamp it for us. The pictures do not do the putter justice. Just gorgeous.

That is an amazing looking putter. And the fact that they would custom stamp the putter shows how well THP and it's owners are liked around the golf community. Well done JB, GG, Hacker, and anyone else I'm missing :clapp:

I love the milling and I think I really dig the long "vertical" line on the putter. I am wondering if that would help align the putter by thinking of it being perpendicular to the putt line.

All I have to say is WOW. Taylormade sent over 2 putters for the Putter Shoot Out and took it one step further. The Kia Ma that they sent they decided they were going to do something special for us and for our readers. The last picture should some it up. This one will be featured in a charity event coming in the future I am sure.

519925536_7StEP-L.jpg

519925450_8tafN-L.jpg

519925330_23bYb-L.jpg

519925269_eqic2-L.jpg

The second putter we cannot photograph right now because it is a prototype, but I assure you that you will get to see it here first.

JB, that is my favorite putter design of all time (like your Nickent putter). WOW THAT THING IS GORGEOUS!!!!!! :banana:

Really awesome of them to do that- seriously.

Wow! How cool is THAT! :clapp:

That's a very nice gesture on behalf of TM, I personally like that company a lot & think they are the best of the big golf companies out there.

If I were you JB I would just keep that club, it's too nice to giveaway.

We did not expect that at all.

That's a very nice gesture on behalf of TM, I personally like that company a lot & think they are the best of the big golf companies out there.

x2

As a fan of Taylormade equipment that is a beautiful putter, the fact that they stamped it for you makes it even better.

I don't know about all of golf, but TM is definitely king of the drivers as they say, IMO.

That thing is sweet, I like the stamp.

That is cool how they stamped that putter.

OMG I love the Imola 8!! I almost bought one, but the deal fell through.

They make two of them still I believe. The regular and the Kia Ma.

That is a classy touch by TM. It is obvious JB and the entire crew has gained the respect of this A list company in a few short months. That speaks volumes in my book.

Way to go JB, GG, Hacker and all of you guys.

I agree. It looks a lot better without the usual red insert most of their putters have. Beautiful looking putter, and the THP stamping is a great show of respect from them.

The Kia Ma putters are considered by many "experts" to be the finest made on the market right now.

The Kia Ma putters are considered by many "experts" to be the finest made on the market right now.

Which makes the hot list look even weaker, they criticized the kia mia for having a milled face and not the TM insert. I thought it was insane when I first read it.

that stick is beautiful. I love it. and the THP is very cool

Back