Sunglasses or No Sunglasses?

I despise malls as well. I tend to buy sunglasses at highway rest stops. There's always a sunglasses cart in there.

I despise malls as well. I tend to buy sunglasses at highway rest stops. There's always a sunglasses cart in there.

I was at one of those type station in Pleasant Hill,MO. My frugalness kicked in I didn't want want to pay $10.:confused2: I wish I paid the $10 now.

I now rock the Quattros everyday. Thanks THP

I do too CCR.

I do too CCR.

seriously I totally love these shades. I wouldn't even trade them for Smalls Nickent irons...

I was going to offer, CCR, but now I guess I won't. I hate getting turned down! haha

I was going to offer, CCR, but now I guess I won't. I hate getting turned down! haha
you would have to throw in the putter and bushnell...

I'm rockin mine thanks to THP! I thought they would be a problem but I wore them for the whole round today and it was all to the good!:cool:

I wear Oakley Half Jackets all the time when I play. I don't wear them on the greens, but all other shots they're on.

Part of my problem is that I will occasionally hit WAY fat and throw sand/mud in my face. Due to some childhood issues, I really only have primary vision in my right eye. I tend to be a bit protective of what vision I have left.

I also have two sets of frames and at least a half dozen lenses for my M-Frames, but those are a bit out of fashion these days. Greatest shooting glasses ever, though.

Back