Do I dare???

• Just buy it.

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Make a trade --- Putter for shopping spree.

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • No way! You'll be sleeping on the couch.

Votes: 11 39.3%

• Total voters
ackbar.jpg

and it means she gets to blow a bunch of money on something she wants and if you say one word about it...:angry::bicker:

No she wouldn't have spent a bunch of money, probably would have made enough snide comments until I got tired of it and sold the club. At least that was the routine with the Chevelle and the new truck I bought without her consent.:D

No she wouldn't have spent a bunch of money, probably would have made enough snide comments until I got tired of it and sold the club. At least that was the routine with the Chevelle and the new truck I bought without her consent.:D
Suddenly, being single doesnt seem quite so bad...:banana:

ouch! not a '68 Chevelle SS 396???

Chad I've come to the conclusion that being in a relationship might not be that bad...living together, that's another story.

thats the kicker

The girl I'm dating now lives 4 buildings down from my condo in LA so no excuse about wanting to be closer to me lmao. After living with someone for almost 3 years I need a break.

Oh it's not too bad, we've been married for 15 years so we know each other pretty well. If she tells me not to buy something that is just a challenge, if she tells me to go ahead and do it I will usually talk myself out of it. If it wasn't for her I wouldn't have any money anyway because I would still be blowing it all on partying and buying toys. Sometimes I miss those days, but I've got it pretty good now.:D

I would buy the putter and then tell her to get in the kitchen and make me a chicken pot pie. But seriously, I always hide the stuff in the garage and gradually introduce it to my bag so she doesnt notice. Its not a money thing, but they can never go without making a comment about it. Even though they have 30 purses sitting in their closet and they still want more.

Oh it's not too bad, we've been married for 15 years so we know each other pretty well. If she tells me not to buy something that is just a challenge, if she tells me to go ahead and do it I will usually talk myself out of it. If it wasn't for her I wouldn't have any money anyway because I would still be blowing it all on partying and buying toys. Sometimes I miss those days, but I've got it pretty good now.:D

Exactly MO that is my situation carbon copy except that we are engaged 4 years together, and the partying is all but over.

you can never have enough purses....one for every outfit and every occasion. Sorry I had to throw that in there.

You also need a putter for every outfit! :confused2:

you can never have enough purses....one for every outfit and every occasion. Sorry I had to throw that in there.
It makes me cringe everytime I walk through the mall.

It makes me cringe everytime I walk through the mall.

I have always compared purses and shoes to watches for men. For some reason every guy I know owns a ton of watches. I have one that's it. But I am guilty of having too many purses, there is just something about them that I am drawn to.

I have always compared purses and shoes to watches for men. For some reason every guy I know owns a ton of watches. I have one that's it. But I am guilty of having too many purses, there is just something about them that I am drawn to.
I do like watches. Dam, good point.

Chad I've come to the conclusion that being in a relationship might not be that bad...living together, that's another story.
Yeah, I know. Its just a matter of finding the right person.

I'm gonna lay the same line on you, that landed me with a new shotgun a few years back...

"Any man that needs to ask his wife permission to buy a putter like this, probably doesn't have any business owning it"

I've busted a lot of clay pigeons with it since... :D

Buy the putter and tell her it was a present from your mistress.She won't be so concerned you spent money and you will have directed her anger to something less important than your golf game.Maybe she'll even get you a new driver to compete with a perceived threat..

That was perfect Jeff!

Buy the putter and tell her it was a present from your mistress.She won't be so concerned you spent money and you will have directed her anger to something less important than your golf game.

LMAO, I like your style Jeff

Back