Contest Winners Thread

Damn the prize pictures are rolling in today! Congrats you guys, it all looks great!

Lots more pictures as people get prizes today and the ones that got them over the last few days should be coming up soon Osahar.

sundog.jpg

sundog2.jpg

Awesome Julie.

The sunglasses are great, I didn't realize they were purple...and there's a little purple in the bag, it matches perfectly...I'm in love with the little purse, I'll use it! The Interlachen medallion reminds me of home.

Quattros came yesterday. thanks THP!

709jt0.jpg

Its the Yukon. I like them more than I thought I would. Time to put the walmart specials in the trash

I am so happy to see everyone enjoying their prizes so much!!! And Julie, I know what you mean about the little purse it comes with. I saw one at golf locker a few months back and I kept telling the guy at the register how much I liked the bag and he gave me a pink one to keep. I love it!!

i didnt realize that was a purse for sunglasses. i thought it was a regular sized purse, heh

DSCF2886-1.jpg

this is the sick hozell hat i won thanks to thp and the charity raffle. thanks again!

Awesome hat AK.

that is such a cool hat. i wanted that. lol. does it fit?

The sunglasses are great, I didn't realize they were purple...and there's a little purple in the bag, it matches perfectly...I'm in love with the little purse, I'll use it! The Interlachen medallion reminds me of home.

I assume the new avatar is with the new shades...Very nice.....:banana:

i consider myself stylish. i wear pretty much any color shorts/pants, not much dark or black. usually vibrant colors, seersucker, or white. and even i have to figure out how to where this hat stylishly. its truly a great piece of art

AK,
That same hat was in an episode of Entourage this year

Yeah,
Its very limited ( i think less than 50 made)

that hat is awesomecore

So WHAT did Mrs. Pinged choose with her Golftini Gift Certificate?

So WHAT did Mrs. Pinged choose with her Golftini Gift Certificate?

A skort and polo top- all paid in full including shipping thanks to Golftini, THP, JB and GG22. :clapp:

Thanks to all... (OK ladies... you may officially begin drooling now!)

black_pleat.jpg

short_slv_hot_pink.jpg

Awesome Pinged. So glad. She will love it.

Claire has a few thing from Golftini and I am sure she will agree that Mrs. Pinged should be very happy Golftini makes the best skorts around!!

is a skort kinda the same thing as a spork? heh

Back