Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Simply gorgeous.

518518541_dDtBh-L.jpg

518518663_M3shY-L.jpg

518518829_kX4sk-L.jpg

518518907_wEYMQ-L.jpg

Those look really nice. Don't like the face though.

Those putters look beautiful. That looks a lot like the hosel that I love.....isn't it? I need to get out with you and see some of this new gear.

Those are amazing. They're even cooler in person. I got to fool around with a couple here a while back.

JB - I'm willing to fall on the sword for THP, the Machine studio is here in the area, I'm willing to go to a fitting and write it up if you can arrange it. :D

• Admin
GB,
I actually requested that to them last week. I will keep you in the loop.

thats a really nice looking putter. i agree with the face comments, but its really no big deal to me

I really like them...are they expensive?

I really like them including the face myself. As for how much they cost. They custom do putters and have every shape and size out there. They can get expensive.

I'm still staring at the address picture. mmmm

I really like them including the face myself. As for how much they cost. They custom do putters and have every shape and size out there. They can get expensive.

just checked out their website. looks like $300-$2000!!

I like them but too darn pricey for me, at least they don't have any dancing letters on them which seems to be the big style now days.

dyna,
That is the beauty of the custom putters nowadays though. You can do ANYTHING YOU WANT to them.

That is a great looking putter. Love the head on that thing very clean lines and face rather intrigues me. I imagine the cost is like a lot of things...you get what you pay for but $2k for a flatstick is stretching my wallet a tad bit. Will be waiting on the review.

dyna,
That is the beauty of the custom putters nowadays though. You can do ANYTHING YOU WANT to them.

Yes
Some custom putters you can leave totally plain.Doesn't even show who made it.Or you can have your name,their name, your birthday or whatever stamped on them.Depends on the custom putter maker as to what they'll do.
Those Machine putters are pretty cool.Their website if I remember correctly is pretty informative on their putters.

Back