Looks awesome JB. I like the white one because the 'H" seems to show up better than on the black.

Both look great though.

I voted for black but I'm still curious as to the material of the buckle itself. Any word JB on how Sligo plans to make it or if they even have a similar buckle they are styling like?

The material is solid metal.

The material is solid metal.

Sorry I'm just picky about my belts. Ok so its solid metal but is the black part like that shiny glossy black that is kind of plasticy to the touch? Or is it a matte stained type of black on metal? Hell even a raw metal one with a white or black belt would be cool.

Like this or not like this? The black is that shiny plasticy stuff.

A023-2T.jpg

We are going through the choices right now, but I prefer the shiny black and not the matte finish personally.

We are going through the choices right now, but I prefer the shiny black and not the matte finish personally.

Are we going to have a vote on that as well, or I guess it is mostly what you decide?

What he decides, based on his perception of the market demand, I imagine.

Anyway, I like the glossy/shiny black, also so long as the "H" is visible. Either way -- white or black -- you can't lose though. Sligo is the best -- what a great choice for designing and producing this!

I really like a Matte Black look, however, I'm not a big belt guy, so don't go by me.

Will the buckle be removable? I'd love to buy a different coloured belt and slap that THP logo on there.

We are not going to be selling belts Dent. Just the buckle. You will be able to put it on any belt out there just about.

Is there any way to make the buckle all silver, but different shades (or perhaps surface textures) for the background and letters to make them stand out?

If there is no backfill color, the buckle could be used on any color belt.

We are looking at that Harry.

Is there any way to make the buckle all silver, but different shades (or perhaps surface textures) for the background and letters to make them stand out?

If there is no backfill color, the buckle could be used on any color belt.

You mean like this Harry?

241.jpg

As much as I like Subseventy, the quality of their belts has given me issues already with paint chipping and finish problems. We will stick to the quality of Sligo.

As much as I like Subseventy, the quality of their belts has given me issues already with paint chipping and finish problems. We will stick to the quality of Sligo.

I know what you mean JB, both my SS belts are really scratched, and because they use the point that pushes into the belthole, that system does not really work. I find the hole size has increased and now the belt easily comes loose.

I can't wait to see these belts. I hope its something really different from what I already have.

Back