Golf Shoes for $60?

Floppy

Reaction score
Anyone know if I can get the "sneaker-type" golf shoes for ~$60? Obviously, it's not going to be this years' model or anything...I'm looking for something like the Adidas Powerband.

Thanks...I'm in HUGE need of a pair of golf shoes that are actually comfortable. My Callaway's are tearing up my foot and are too small.

Golf Galaxy tends to have sales quite often, I picked up a pair of Nike's last year...don't recall which model they are..for $49 on sale.

Thanks guys. I like the Powerbands soooooooooooooooooo much, but I can't find them for a penny cheaper than $79.99

THose are not sneaker style Floppy.

THose are not sneaker style Floppy.

They look like it, and supposedly they are VERY comfortable...
Well, then I'm looking for everything that's not "dress-type".

Thanks guys. I like the Powerbands soooooooooooooooooo much, but I can't find them for a penny cheaper than $79.99

You could always try eBay or wait for a Golfsmith or Golf Galaxy coupon (15% off of $80 is $12 - therefore $68 plus shipping.)

You could always try eBay or wait for a Golfsmith or Golf Galaxy coupon (15% off of $80 is $12 - therefore $68 plus shipping.)

Yeah, I'm searching eBay as we speak. :D

Thanks a lot, you guys!

The Nike SP-3 at Golflocker are really comfy and they are only $35.

You also might want to check TGW or Edwin Watts. They typically have last year's stuff on clearance for way cheap.

They do look like a sneaker style shoe to me.

39848_large.jpg

Adidas- Powerband Sport Model 737196/8 Golf Shoes from Golfsmith

Those are the sport model, I thought he said just Powerband.

He did, but since he mentioned the sneaker style and that it looked like it to him, I just figured he meant these.

You are probably right.

I usually am. LMAO

JB's right about the Nike SP-3. That's what I wear. They've been pretty comfortable so far while golfing so I can't complain.

I want to plug the Air Max Revives. Last year I bought a pair (red swoosh) when my Greenjoys were just killing my feet. They took a couple rounds to break in but they're not just the most comfortable golf shoes I have, they're the most comfortable shoes period.

I like them so much that I bought 2 more pair (green swoosh and black/grey) when they started going on closeout this spring. I may buy another. Love these shoes.

Those are the sport model, I thought he said just Powerband.

Well, they are both really cool looking...hehe

The Nike SP-3 at Golflocker are really comfy and they are only $35.
I might have to pick up a pair of those. I've been looking for nice cheap black shoes.

After reading some more good reviews, I decided to order a pair of the black SP-3's. They seem like an incredible value for $35.

You should love them JL

I'm really liking the looks of the white SP-3's. I might get them.

Back