Contest Winners Thread

Now I don't feel bad Flop LMAO. It won't be near that long. I've been trying to get home since Saturday but it looks like I will be obligated to be down here at least for a bit.

Well, it took me like 3-4 weeks. Basically, I had a camera but no camera cord. So first, I bought a camera cord off of eBay. Little did I know, it shipped from Hong Kong and took two weeks to ship it here. It didn't work. Then I went out and bought a media card reader for $30. Didn't work. Then, after all that - I realized I had a built in internal media card reader. Doh!

We actually have quite a few people that have received items that we are waiting for pictures on. I really hope that people add them.

received my new Nickent 4DX #5 Fairway wood today from JB. Here are some photos of it. its a little scratched because I used it already this morning when i hacked my way around JB's course. its a great 5 wood and kicked my Sonartec 5 wood out of my bag. Thanks to JB, GG, and THP for this awesome prize won during the Charity Raffle!

3461029778_1d3a5e1750.jpg

3460214077_abcb1cf964.jpg

3461031072_0cc07497a4.jpg

3461031682_b8b34c8d58.jpg

oh yeah, besides JB, GG, and THP, id also like the thank the auction program "The Hat" for picking my number for this awesome club! thanks again guys!!!

and as soon as i receive the shirt i ordered from Fairway Styles.com for the gift card i won, i will take a photo of that too! THANKS!

haha, that took a LONG time for you to get! LOL!

NICE club! Hope you enjoy it.

I will post picture as soon as I get my new camera. 2 years olds and digital cameras do not play well together.

The UPS man hauled in a big box this morning. The bag is gorgeous--I'll take my usual lame photos this evening around The Kid's baseball game and try to upload them to photo bucket so I don't use up too much server.

My office manager is drooling. Hubby, being Hubby, told me I didn't need to buy another golf bag.

WSE--Fairway Styles has very fast shipping.

So glad Claire. It was one gorgeous bag. A little pricey, unless you win it in a raffle.

The UPS man hauled in a big box this morning. The bag is gorgeous--I'll take my usual lame photos this evening around The Kid's baseball game and try to upload them to photo bucket so I don't use up too much server.

My office manager is drooling. Hubby, being Hubby, told me I didn't need to buy another golf bag.

WSE--Fairway Styles has very fast shipping.

Hubby sounds a lot like Wifey.

That is a gorgeous bag you won. If they did a "Real Housewives of Clare" I am sure your friends at the club would be featured in a lengthy segment in which they enviously b*tch about it.

Okay, here are the photos; it looks much better in person than I can capture on disk. The bag is a really a hybrid cart-carry bag. Sturdy enough for a cart but light enough to carry. It would be a great choice for traveling, when I don't know what my options will be at a course.

Here's the bag from one side; I tried to get the Lady Fairway tag to show as well:

th_KeriBag001.jpg

This shows the seven dividers at the top, along with the Keri logo:

th_KeriBag002.jpg

The other side, showing the clip off carryall bag and the tee holders, both in white patent:

th_KeriBag003.jpg

And finally the matchy-matchy headcovers:

th_KeriBag004.jpg

Thanks to THP and our great donors!

Sweet bag Claire! Any chance at some bigger pics?

Claire, I mean this with all due respect and as a friend . . . but you suck at taking posting photos of golf gear.

:D

KeriBag001.jpg

KeriBag002.jpg

KeriBag003.jpg

KeriBag004.jpg

It really is a good looking bag. I didn't realize it had stand legs too. A great hybrid bag.

Thanks, Harry. I put them in Photobucket and everything but was too lazy to link; I just cut & pasted.

Thanks THP for the swweeet Yes putter.Promise to putt it to go use soon.

Thanks, Harry. I put them in Photobucket and everything but was too lazy to link; I just cut & pasted.

You can do that, but you need to paste the full-size image and not the thumbnail.

If the full-size image is too big, you can resize it on photobucket using the "edit" tool. Photobucket even has pre-set sizes.

Thanks for the pics guys. Claire and Jeffann...And Harry of course.

Thanks THP for the swweeet Yes putter.Promise to putt it to go use soon.

haha, I like the M16 on your shirt!

Nice putter, have fun with it.

If this works, here are a couple photos of my new Cobra stand bag won in the charity raffle, Thanks THP!!!!!!!

4-08-6-08003.jpg
[/IMG]

4-08-6-08001.jpg
[/IMG]

Awesome Farmer.

Man, I want a nice kitchen.

Women! All ya gotta do is hover your mouse over the thumbnail and the img code shows up. You copy that and paste it in your post! Geeeeze!

Women! All ya gotta do is hover your mouse over the thumbnail and the img code shows up. You copy that and paste it in your post! Geeeeze!

Hey, Photobucket was a big step for me. I'll get there. Eventually.

Spoiler
Does this mean Harry has hacked my Photobucket account already?

Back