Charity Event Day 10 - Prize #4

LOL.:bomb:

Jackson_popcorn.gif

And, there it is.

5n7iir.jpg
[/IMG]

Hey Shanks! We love you and all, but quit clicking the image icon when what you are pasting in already has IMG tags!

Thank you! LOL

I hate to disappoint you all, but if Smallie's not gonna post faster than this, I need to head upstairs. It's past my bedtime and Hubby's alarm is going off in five hours or something insane.

I hate to disappoint you all, but if Smallie's not gonna post faster than this, I need to head upstairs. It's past my bedtime and Hubby's alarm is going off in five hours or something insane.

:arrogant: I see where we rate.

I'm trying Claire. But someone kept pming me after she said she was going to stop!

:arrogant: I see where we rate.

Besides, you'll notice that Harry's ignoring me again.

I'm too lazy to look for the animated gif of fingers in the ears and "la la la la la la I can't HEAR you!"

Not all the time. But when she puts the pressure on me to do something and then won't let me make real posts, well, yeah.

Not all the time. But when she puts the pressure on me to do something and then won't let me make real posts, well, yeah.

Oh c'mon, the suspense is killing me!

Hey Shanks! We love you and all, but quit clicking the image icon when what you are pasting in already has IMG tags!

Thank you! LOL

Thanks, Smallville
Test Image

2cpulh2.jpg

You're welcome!

And thank you! hehehe

Back