Celebrity Putter by Sunset Beach

SunsetBeachGolf

Truly Custom Putters
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 1.5
We have made putters for some mini and smaller tour players, however we cannot talk about them due to contracts or relationships with other manufacturers. However here we have the beginnings of a putter that we made for a former NBA star. Kerry Kittles from Villanova that played for the Nets and Clippers contacted me a couple of weeks ago about making him a putter with a specific type of hosel. Here is what we have so far and he called myself and Lamont to say that he loves it so far.

101_1702.jpg

101_1704.jpg

101_1705.jpg

101_1706.jpg

101_1707.jpg

101_1708.jpg

Last edited:
haha, I remember Kittles. Number 30 I think when he was on the Nets. Decent player.

Cool putter, SSB.

that is sexy

He was a heck of a college player and I always thought he would turn out great in the NBA. But good to see he found a putter he likes.

Nice flatstick. I am going to have to give these a closer look.

We reviewed them on the same site when I got mine Keith. They are great.

Wow, very nice putter.

Interesting hosel, but the putter looks great!

here she is with a finish before paintfill

101_1788.jpg

101_1789.jpg

101_1790.jpg

101_1791.jpg

i really really really like that, especially with that hosel. i actually like that hosel more than the sante fe hosel (my former fav hosel). looks great!

We have made putters for some mini and smaller tour players, however we cannot talk about them due to contracts or relationships with other manufacturers. However here we have the beginnings of a putter that we made for a former NBA star. Kerry Kittles from Villanova that played for the Nets and Clippers contacted me a couple of weeks ago about making him a putter with a specific type of hosel. Here is what we have so far and he called myself and Lamont to say that he loves it so far.

101_1702.jpg

101_1704.jpg

101_1705.jpg

101_1706.jpg

101_1707.jpg

101_1708.jpg

looks like it would be a gould putter what is it compared to the titleist Scotty cameron:bashful:

looks like it would be a gould putter what is it compared to the titleist Scotty cameron:bashful:

A beautiful customized putter built to the customers specs for less money.

LOL

everytime you guys post a photo of a new putter, THAT is the one i want, lol. and that goes for this one too. that thing is a beauty

everytime you guys post a photo of a new putter, THAT is the one i want, lol. and that goes for this one too. that thing is a beauty

Well if you go ahead and order one then that will be the one you want and once you putt with it you will never look at another. LOL

Back