907golfer12

Makin a comeback!
Reaction score
Handicap
So earlier yesterday (Sunday) I registered for the Nike Advanced Player Camp. I'm going from July 5th thru July 9th, in Corvallis, Oregon at the Oregon State University (OSU) course, Trysting Tree Golf Course. I get to stay at the OSU dorms, and the camp is run by the OSU Men's Head Golf Coach. I hope to play well, and I will get to put my name out to a coach for one of the schools I'd like to go to. I'm pretty excited for the camp, and I will stay for a week after and be in the city that I'm moving to later this year (Eugene), and fly right to Minnesota for my soccer team's tournament.

Good luck 907.

You've got a busy couple of weeks ahead of you 907 in the months ahead. Have fun and good luck.

Thanks all, I'm pretty excited like I said. My travel plans aren't finalized yet, but I could be going down to Oregon from the 1st to the 14th or 15th. Another thing that may change for that same time frame is I may be going to the US Public Links in Norman, OK this year. I'm going to play in the qualifier this summer here in Anchorage, and it is at my home course so I think I have a good chance of qualifying. If I do then I'll be in Oklahoma from the July 15-18 and miss my teams soccer tournament, but it would be worth it :D

Wow, awesome! Good luck man! Sounds like fun!

Wow, awesome! Good luck man! Sounds like fun!

Thanks. I just found out that every camper at the Advance Player School gets a dozen Nike ONE Tours, my ball of choice at the moment :D

Thanks. I just found out that every camper at the Advance Player School gets a dozen Nike ONE Tours, my ball of choice at the moment :D

Cool!

I wish we had a good, inexpensive camp around here....*sigh*

Cool!

I wish we had a good, inexpensive camp around here....*sigh*

I wish we had a good, never changing weather pattern here....*sigh* :D

But really, I'm sure there is SOMETHING in your area, your in Florida!

That all sounds great. Good luck 907.

Sounds like a great time 907g12.

I'm pretty excited, one of my friends is going with for sure, and maybe one more. It should be a great time.

IVe wanted to do something like this for a long time...last winter i did a personal trainer and club pro/tpi pro/college coach all winter for under 600$ and it worked well for me....but i might try something new this summer... let me know how good it is for you!!!

IVe wanted to do something like this for a long time...last winter i did a personal trainer and club pro/tpi pro/college coach all winter for under 600$ and it worked well for me....but i might try something new this summer... let me know how good it is for you!!!

I will for sure, I leave for Oregon next Friday, I'm really excited!

Good luck! Hope you do great!

i have a friend who went to the Univ of Flordia and had a blast u all should try

Back