The BIG Putt Unboxing

Harry Longshanks

ILikeBigPutts&ICannotLie
Reaction score
The BIG Putt

JB has talked about this putting practice aid in another thread, and we have received a sample product to test and review. The greens around me (including practice greens) were recently aerated, seeded and sanded. But with the nice weather the past few days, they are finally starting to come around, so I anticipate testing this product out over the next several days.

TheBIGPutt.jpg

Is that the huge ball that is harder to make, therefor making putting easier with a normal sized golf ball?

Look forward to your "review"!

Is that the huge ball that is harder to make, therefor making putting easier with a normal sized golf ball?

Look forward to your "review"!

They are 35% larger than a golf ball and without dimples, but the same weight and "feel" off the putter face.

Looking forward to the review.

Ditto, can't wait to read it.

I wonder if they get stuck in the hole.

I'm looking forward to hearing what the other folks on the putting green have to say when Harry shows up with those!

I wonder if they get stuck in the hole.

:D No, they aren't that big. But you made me realize that I should have put a regular golf ball in the photo for perspective.

TheBIGPutt2.jpg

TheBIGPutt3.jpg

(I don't know why I can't take clear macro photos.)

I'm looking forward to hearing what the other folks on the putting green have to say when Harry shows up with those!

They are already used to me and my big balls.

Well Harry I anticipate your review on putting with big balls.Hopefully this aid will have you draining them on a regular basis.

Well....they say a man with big balls has more confidence.....

looking forward to this review.

Back