Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not even going there!

Im with Smalls!!!

The sad part is, amollerud could beat most of us at golf with one hand...hehe

My high school golf coach when I was a sophomore played half the season with just his right hand because his left was broken. He didn't beat the better players but he whipped us younger guys.

Last edited:
i guess we'll be seeing a lot more of you on the forum for the next month then huh Andy? heh

I will be here a lot more than normal. Between the hand and not starting the new job for another week to 10 days. I will be around.

I need some Peanut M&Ms. :sad:

harry,

i don't eat many sweets, but i had an "attack" a few nights ago... i was to lazy to run down to the store, so i settled for a pb&j ... roflmbo

I love sweets of all kinds. But I had a big, greasy, bacon cheeseburger and fries for lunch, so I'm trying not to eat anything else unhealthy today.

Harry Longshanks;72751[COLOR="Red" said:
]I love sweets of all kinds[/COLOR]. But I had a big, greasy, bacon cheeseburger and fries for lunch, so I'm trying not to eat anything else unhealthy today.

harry,

my lovely wife is the same way ... :rotfl:

I hate it when you are walking out of the store and the alarm goes off because the cashier didn't run the item over the security deactivator. So you have to waste five minutes for them to figure out which item did it. And it never gets the bad guys; they always just remove the thing inside the store before they leave!

something happen at Walmart tonight Smalls? hehe

You could say that. Grrrr

lol. my rant of the day is that US Open game you posted a link to the other day...i cant stop playing it! lol

Wait til the real game starts.

i know.

We have this company that we would occasionally deal with here at work. They create books of artwork for use in our business, problem being it is not exactly the type of stuff we use here. I have purchased a few books from them in the past and have not purchased any in the last 2 years or so. But yet the rep and owner call at least once a week trying to push this stuff on me.

I was nice about it at first but they kept calling, at first I told them we were on a buying freeze, that didn't seem to get the point across. Finally I told them I wasn't using their stuff anymore and it didn't appeal to our business. But then they just call back and try to "sweeten" the deal for me. They would call at least once a week, finally they started having a woman call me, and she got the same responses. About a month or so ago I finally "broke it down" for these people and told them that if I needed something I would call them, guess who just called me.......

We have this company that we would occasionally deal with here at work. They create books of artwork for use in our business, problem being it is not exactly the type of stuff we use here. I have purchased a few books from them in the past and have not purchased any in the last 2 years or so. But yet the rep and owner call at least once a week trying to push this stuff on me.

I was nice about it at first but they kept calling, at first I told them we were on a buying freeze, that didn't seem to get the point across. Finally I told them I wasn't using their stuff anymore and it didn't appeal to our business. But then they just call back and try to "sweeten" the deal for me. They would call at least once a week, finally they started having a woman call me, and she got the same responses. About a month or so ago I finally "broke it down" for these people and told them that if I needed something I would call them, guess who just called me.......

Craig, there's an insurance agent who keeps calling me--maybe we should put them in touch with each other?

I am going to post an anti-rant.

I have received a kickass putter, a kickass driver, AND won a pair of sunglasses all in the same day. W00t!

I am going to post an anti-rant.

I have received a kickass putter, a kickass driver, AND won a pair of sunglasses all in the same day. W00t!

Isn't that called the happy happy joy joy thread? I thought this one was for us nihilistic existentialists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back