1. Titleist and Geek drivers
  2. Hogan #3 cft ti hybrid
  3. Titleist irons
  4. Guerin Rife putter
  5. ping wedges

Titleist - Callaway - Ping - Cleveland - Mizuno

So 5 for me. It makes buying hats a little easier, plenty to choose from.

It makes buying hats a little easier, plenty to choose from.

I'm still trying to find a Goldwin ball cap! I never got one when I got the clubs many, many years ago and I can't find them anyplace! Closest I came was missing it by a couple of months on ebay from the guy I bought my grips from.

I'm still trying to find a Goldwin ball cap! I never got one when I got the clubs many, many years ago and I can't find them anyplace! Closest I came was missing it by a couple of months on ebay from the guy I bought my grips from.

What about a Nickent hat?

I should be able to find that! This company doesn't do business in the States anymore.

Tex, how do you like your Scotty?

I love it got it on the cheap, bought it off a student with an Iomic grip for $100, just recently changed the grip and paint fill to a new color was tired of Lime green, it didn't match the VR's

New mix as of this week:

Driver - Taylor Made R7 425
Three Wood - Callaway Big Bertha S2H2
21* & 24* Hybrids - Ben Hogan CFT
27* Hybrid - Walter Hagen
5 iron through gap wedge - Mizuno MX 200
Sand wedge - Cleveland 588
Putter - Ping Craz-E

This is odd to me because I swore I would never be a TM guy...I considered them the evil empire for a loooooong time, but now that my best friend is a TM rep I've grown to like the company and their product line this year is awesome. My buddy is also a clubfitter so as a result I'll be playing mostly TM stuff soon but it will still be mixed somewhat. This is what I'll be playing soon;

R9 8.5* Diamana Kai’ali 60g X-flex (THP Prize) (changing the shaft out more than likely)
R9 TP FW 13* Fubuki 73g X-flex
R9 TP FW 19* Fubuki 73g X-flex
R9 TP 4i Utility Matrix Ozik Altus 103g X-flex
TP Irons 4-6 iron KBS Tour 6.5, 3* upright +.5”
TP Smoke MB 7-PW KBS Tour 6.5*, 2* upright +.5”
Epon Forged 208KGX 52* charcoal finish, Black KBS Wedge X 1* upright
Epon Forged 208KGX 58* charcoal finish, Black KBS Wedge X 1* upright
Honma Beres 2009 PP-001 Black 34” or Odyssey 2-ball black I series

Ball:
Srixon Z-Star
Bridestone B330-S

Alternate Clubs:
Cleveland Monster XLS 10.5*

Let's see, clubs only, in the set I've used recently:

* Titleist
* Callaway
* Walter Hagen
* Ben Hogan
* TaylorMade
* Cobra
* Bridgestone

Wow, currently in my bag are

Titleist
Taylor Made
Cobra
Mizuno
Cleveland
Odyssey/Da Vinci

Now I have:

TaylorMade
Titleist
Nickent
Wilson Staff
SSB
and Nike balls

Taylormade, Mizuno, Bettinardi and Bridgestone.

Currently four as follows:

:titleist: :callaway: :scotty: :srixon:

Scotty is Titleist just like Vokey is.

See Signature, but TM, Cleveland, Adams, Armour, Ram, and Odyssey. That is subject to change should any of these offend me during my next round. They could be banished to golf club purgatory for some length of time.

TaylorMade R9 driver, Cobra UFI irons 4 - SW & LW, Cobra baffler 16- 1 iron, baffler 18 -2 iron, and baffler 20 - 3 iron. I don't use a 3-wood any more as my 16 degree is very easy to control and hits the ball super!

Just three brands of clubs in my bag: TaylorMade, Callaway and Guerin Rife.

my weapons of mass destruction are:

Titleist driver and hybrid
Tour Edge - cb2 - 3wood
TM - lcg irons
Cleveland 588 wedge
Odyssey White Hot #1

Update: Nike, Nickent, and back to the Daiwa Putter.

We have to fix that. Surely there is a new putter out there for you. hehe:clapp:

We have to fix that. Surely there is a new putter out there for you. hehe:clapp:

Usually I am not that picky about golf equipment, and by that I think back to all the ill fit off brands that have been in my bag over the years. For the first time I feel like I have better suited clubs for my game but in the past I just "made it work". I don't know if I have just played the Daiwa for so long I can't adjust to anything else but I have given many putters more than enough of a chance and always end up with the Daiwa back in the bag.

Well, we are going to have to work on that. A mini shoot out with CM, next time you are in town.

Well, we are going to have to work on that. A mini shoot out with CM, next time you are in town.

Works for me, just make sure you have all the putters with a double bent shaft, hahaha. For some odd reason that is only style of putter I can consider:confused2:

I have virtually zero putters right now, but when you make it back down, we can fix that.

Back