Golf
Here are the prizes for day 9.....

Prize #1 LUX Putter with a torch finish
468132108_CEznu-L-1.jpg

The Putter on the left
455883903_jwc4H-L-1.jpg

Prize #2 Bushnell Tour V2 Rangefinder
467634075_JHwZ2-L-1.jpg

Prize #3 Ladies Gel Golf Bag and Umbrella (one of the pink bags is the raffle prize)
473170029_PbSEG-L.jpg

Prize #4 Lela Designs Outfit (this is just an example picture)
516260082_cDQSu-S.jpg

Sizes permitting

Prize #5 SunDog or Live Eyewear Sunglasses
512798673_Rn5HP-S.jpg

510355013_Wh4VT-S.jpg

Oooooh, I'll take #1, 2, and/or 5!

The putter looks nice.

I think we can all agree that you've won enough. :D
Shanks, how many tickets did you buy??

LOL. You're right. I'm fine if I don't win anymore.
Let's just say, I've always made it a priority to give to charities I believe in and JB & GG have chosen two of my favorites.:D

LOL. You're right. I'm fine if I don't win anymore.
Let's just say, I've always made it a priority to give to charities I believe in and JB & GG have chosen two of my favorites.:D

So....500 or 600?

So....500 or 600?
I honestly lost count. I bought some at the first announcement, then some more when the contest first started then some more a few days after it started.

I honestly lost count. I bought some at the first announcement, then some more when the contest first started then some more a few days after it started.

haha, alright. I'm just messin' with ya.

haha, alright. I'm just messin' with ya.

I just figured out that 500 tickets would have cost me $2k. I can assure you I didn't buy 500.:moneymouth:

I just figured out that 500 tickets would have cost me $2k. I can assure you I didn't buy 500.:moneymouth:

For $2k, give directly to the charities so you get the deduction!

On second thought any of these prizes would be great. I'm looking to get my wife to start playing and she needs everything.

On second thought any of these prizes would be great. I'm looking to get my wife to start playing and she needs everything.

I want the putter for my dad. No way I'd be giving up my customized SSB/Lux putter. hehe

Also, is that LUX putter the Wrightsville or w/e its called? I can't really tell.

I will gladly take prize number 4. She looks fantastic lol

Hey, check out what's #6 when you Google "Lela Designs."

Thats low for us. It should be higher

Something has come up this evening, so we will be announcing the winners earlier than usual. About 6pm EST we will start the announcements. We apologize for the inconvenience, but we did not want to make people have to wait until after 9pm to find out if they won.

20 more minutes guys.

Wow! Works for me!

I've already won today with my driver and putter arriving, but hey...I'm up for some more!

that works for me

I'll have time for one prize and I'm outta here! Have to catch the rest at home.

Back