JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
6 Months ago this forum was not here and now we are celebrating anniversaries. But this post is not about that. It is about the support I have received from my bride to be. I try to keep much of our lives private but we feel as though many of you are as close a friends as we have locally and I wanted to share this with you again.

One person has been the reason that we have been able to do what we do here on a regular basis and that is GolferGal22. (Morgan). She supported me when I started this thing and has embraced it enough to give in and join the forum. Since that time a lot has happened in our lives, we had a wedding planned, we have worked our butts off on this site, and have played some golf. But more importantly than all of that was how she embraced my passion rather than noticing it was quite an addiction rather than a passion.

My addictions for golf apparel and shopping in general are borderline legendary and she has tamed that and turned it into a passion for this site and bringing it to where we want it to be. She reminds me each day how fortunate we are to have the members we have and the connections we have made in the golf industry to be able to do what we do and what we have planned in the future. (and there are lots of big plans)

We are not married, but I feel as though that we are and never thought much about anything else. I refer to her as my wife and she does the same, but I know that both of us want it to be official at some point. Well, in 2 weeks it will be official as we are getting married and I can finally really call her my wife. Just saying that to her last night made me almost tear up and when it does happen, I may just have to change her name on here to Mrs. JB (sorry Harry...hehe).

I guess with this entire long winded and useless post I am trying to say. I love you Morgan and you will be my wife very soon!

6 Months ago this forum was not here and now we are celebrating anniversaries. But this post is not about that. It is about the support I have received from my bride to be. I try to keep much of our lives private but we feel as though many of you are as close a friends as we have locally and I wanted to share this with you again.

One person has been the reason that we have been able to do what we do here on a regular basis and that is GolferGal22. (Morgan). She supported me when I started this thing and has embraced it enough to give in and join the forum. Since that time a lot has happened in our lives, we had a wedding planned, we have worked our butts off on this site, and have played some golf. But more importantly than all of that was how she embraced my passion rather than noticing it was quite an addiction rather than a passion.

My addictions for golf apparel and shopping in general are borderline legendary and she has tamed that and turned it into a passion for this site and bringing it to where we want it to be. She reminds me each day how fortunate we are to have the members we have and the connections we have made in the golf industry to be able to do what we do and what we have planned in the future. (and there are lots of big plans)

We are not married, but I feel as though that we are and never thought much about anything else. I refer to her as my wife and she does the same, but I know that both of us want it to be official at some point. Well, in 2 weeks it will be official as we are getting married and I can finally really call her my wife. Just saying that to her last night made me almost tear up and when it does happen, I may just have to change her name on here to Mrs. JB (sorry Harry...hehe).

I guess with this entire long winded and useless post I am trying to say. I love you Morgan and you will be my wife very soon!

Whoa whoa whoa...useless? Cmon now!
That's all I have to say...not much to say, lol.
You could change her name to "MB"...heh

Who is this "Morgan" person and does GG know about her?!?!?

Congrats on the upcoming nuptials.:blob:

That's great! I wish the best for both of you.

Congrats on you guys tieing the knot. Maybe instead of rings you can give eachother golf clubs, and slip it into their hands instead of on their fingers.

Congratulations. Sounds like you two really compliment each other.

I had no idea he was writing creating this thread. I want to spare everyone my very emotional thoughts and just say that I am so incredibly excited to be marrying the man of my dreams!

Wait,
I thought you were marrying me.

I had no idea he was writing creating this thread. I want to spare everyone my very emotional thoughts and just say that I am so incredibly excited to be marrying the man of my dreams!

I have a question.
Did you golf(frequently?) before you met him?

Congratulations to you both! :clapp:

:good::good:

Congrats to the both of you. I wish you much happiness in your life together.

For a couple that buys each other a washer and dryer, this is sweet!

That is wonderful news. I wish you both all the best and much success in your marriage.

Will the church have enough parking for all of our golf carts:act-up:

No church Keith. THP is owned by a couple of Jews.

No church Keith. THP is owned by a couple of Jews.

Ok, I'm extremely uneducated...all I know is the Catholic/Christian way...

How does the whole process happen?

Ok, I'm extremely uneducated...all I know is the Catholic/Christian way...

How does the whole process happen?

Well we aren't religious so we won't be having a wedding in a Temple either. There are a few differences but to be honest I am not sure of them myself. We are married by a Rabbi not a priest or minister and there is a stomping of a wine glass thing that happens but I forget what that's all about.

Back