What are you watching? (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No easy way to quote that. It sounds like you're on my schedule. Let me know next time, and I'll keep you company.

[Edit: that was aimed at Harry; Julie snuck in there. Hi, Girl!]

No easy way to quote that. It sounds like you're on my schedule. Let me know next time, and I'll keep you company.

[Edit: that was aimed at Harry; Julie snuck in there. Hi, Girl!]

Hey you!

Lakers Game

Pitch Black, as well!

Same thing with Blade Runner, how that movie ever became a cult classic I don't know. It's horrible, the acting, the plot, the darkness, the continuous rain, etc.

I like Pitch Black and Blade Runner.

The Kid is watching Mythbusters.

Same thing with Blade Runner, how that movie ever became a cult classic I don't know. It's horrible, the acting, the plot, the darkness, the continuous rain, etc.

Have you seen it on HD-DVD or Blu-Ray? It looks awesome! I bought the 5disc set. Reference material for your HDTV display.

Some show that trains dogs and families at the same time.. he yells alot, and sounds mean, but gets the families in line. It's about kids not helping out with dog work, I'm kinda hoping my mom turns it off so she doesn't get any ideas.. I'm the exact same say.

im watching my cat chase his tail....i guess his toys arent good enough for him

House......don't know why I just do.

I am watching Ellie play with a toy that you can stuff treats in and then she just rolls it around the house trying to get the treats out. It's so cute when she growls at it.

Right now Im watching, "O Brother Where Art Thou" on CMT. Its a very strange movie, but I like it...

Heading upstairs to watch Amazing Race.

I have never seen that movie but I have heard from several people that is pretty good.
It is good. George Clooney is in it, as is Tom Arnold. It is a very strange movie though.
I like the down home sayings that are in it. That movie has every southern stereotype in the book and you just cant help but laugh (even though its wrong...LOL).

It's the Coen Brothers doing The Odyssey. Of course it's weird. Great movie, though.

It's the Coen Brothers doing The Odyssey. Of course it's weird. Great movie, though.
LOL...that explains a lot. Its one of those movies where you sit there and think the writers must have been drunk or stoned (or maybe both) when they wrote it.

PSA - Bobby Jones: Stroke of Genius on GC Tue. 4/21

PSA - Bobby Jones: Stroke of Genius on GC Tue. 4/21

Just a heads-up for those who might be interested.

Bobby Jones: Stroke of Genius (2004) starring Jim Caviezal and with Golf Channel's Stephanie Sparks as Alexa Stirling (also, Claire Forlani, Aiden Quinn, Malcolm McDowell, and Jeremy Northam) is on Golf Channel this Tuesday, April 21st at 8:30 p.m. ET.

It's been a few years since I saw it, but I seem to recall that it is a decent golf movie. I'll probably watch.

Just a heads-up for those who might be interested.

Bobby Jones: Stroke of Genius (2004) starring Jim Caviezal and with Golf Channel's Stephanie Sparks as Alexa Stirling (also, Claire Forlani, Aiden Quinn, Malcolm McDowell, and Jeremy Northam) is on Golf Channel this Tuesday, April 21st at 8:30 p.m. ET.

It's been a few years since I saw it, but I seem to recall that it is a decent golf movie. I'll probably watch.

Thank god you posted this, thanks Harry! I will be watching.

Also another reminder:

Big Break: PEI Starts Tomorrow!!!

I was watching Miss USA 2009 at my parents house earlier Now im watching the Verizon Heritage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back