Prize #4 of Day 8 Roenick Putter
470542975_jJ7bC-L-1.jpg

The winning ticket is #1187
Atticus

Sweet...Atticus gets a prize!

nice goin atticus!!! (isnt he in Iraq?)

Nice! :clapp:

Yay for Atticus

Good for Atticus--this should be a real pick-me-up.

Cool prize Atticus- You can't POSSIBLY EVER MISS A PUTT AGAIN with that putter! :clap:

Nice Atticus! This will be great when you come back home!

No fair. He already has a crazy high score in Gorrilaz Tiles and now this......

Just kidding. Congrats.

Atticus! Attitus! (or is it Attica! Attica!)

Congrats..looks like you'll have a hard missing a putt again with that baby

Yes I am in the air force

great... i served my duty in the af, also... my tour was during desert storm, but my unit never deployed to iraq...

ty for everything you do for us here at home... i think the word hero is used way to much now days... but, you my friend do qualify as my hero!!! :clapp:

ps...

sorry, now back to topic ...

great... i served my duty in the af, also... my tour was during desert storm, but my unit never deployed to iraq...

ty for everything you do for us here at home... i think the word hero is used way to much now days... but, you my friend do qualify as my hero!!! :clapp:

ps...

sorry, now back to topic ...

Well thank you for your support its nice knowing people care. When I got home from my last trip we had people protesting which makes me sick. So again thanks to you and everyone else on this forum for your support also

Well thank you for your support its nice knowing people care. When I got home from my last trip we had people protesting which makes me sick. So again thanks to you and everyone else on this forum for your support also

Yep, thanks for all you do!

And good luck with the putter when you can use it! It the mean time, have fun with the sand wedge... :p

Congrats Atticus! I can't say it enough, thank you, and everyone else over there enough for what you are doing! Stay safe!

Back