The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite the rain, I managed to play 9 holes today. I played much better than I have in a while. My short game was really good and I was on fire with the putter (I sank 5 putts that were over 15').
I felt very zen like, at peace and in control. Im guessing thats because I have everything in my personal life all sorted out now and Im at peace with whats happened lately in regards to that.

Yep, I remember being a cashier and a couple came through with boxes of ciggarettes. The total came to $198.99. I said to them. "Oh these must last a while, didn't know they were this expensive" they replied: "Oh no, these only last a week or two"

Yep, I remember being a cashier and a couple came through with boxes of ciggarettes. The total came to $198.99. I said to them. "Oh these must last a while, didn't know they were this expensive" they replied: "Oh no, these only last a week or two"

I just can't stand when I see someone with a cigarette that is like 9" long.

By the way, cigarettes are a LOT more expensive in Canada than in the U.S.

Tobacco is an expensive habit. Ive had a couple girlfriends who smoked and as someone who has never been a smoker, I was pretty surprised with just how much money they spent every week on cigarettes.
Im glad thats one habit I never picked up. I'll have a cigar every now and then, but thats only once or twice a year.

Mytime, with a baby about to appear, you have all the reason in the world to stay off cigarettes. Second hand smoke is NOT good for infants!

Giving up morning coffee would be tough. I'm impressed!

I had a good weekend, and just played my first round of the year, just a little par 3 course!

What happened to playing in Florida Dent? Those don't count because the score was too high :D

Not all of my scores were high. I meant first round of playing at home.

I know, I was just messing with you Dent.

Just saw Denis Leary live with my future wife. Great seats for a great show.

I read too fast--for a second there, I thought GG had moved in with Denis Leary.

I read too fast--for a second there, I thought GG had moved in with Denis Leary.

Maybe that's why he's marrying that "Morgan" girl now instead of GG?

I heard he was a potty mouth.:D

I got invited to play the TPC by me again on Thursday.:banana: Thats never a bad day.

I got another round out yesterday. I was actually very pleased with my play with MASSIVE winds.

Oh my gosh!

Oh my gosh!

Josh surprised me with tickets. I'm going to see...

Spoiler
U2%20Image.jpg

cowboysstadium.jpg

:smile-big::twist::banana::blob::banana::twist::smile-big:​

Josh surprised me with tickets. I'm going to see...

Spoiler
U2%20Image.jpg

cowboysstadium.jpg

:smile-big::twist::banana::blob::banana::twist::smile-big:​
Have a great time.

NY State Weather.

NY State Weather.

Well This Weekend I've got something to be happy about It will be about 75 tomorrow 84 on Sat and 82 on Sunday first time all spring,:clapp: and on Sunday It will be my 2nd time out this year 18 holes :alien2: Hope I Hit Em a LOT better with those Tour Edges.

Denis Leary was great, we had such a great time. Yes, Sir Shanksalot, he definitely has a potty mouth.

My Happy Happy Joy Joy moment...it is less than a week away from the BIG day and I couldn't be more excited and happy!!!

I have no school today, so much snow here that it is literally impossible to get there.

Spoiler
No, not really, it's just one of those days off where noone understands why we get the day off

My Happy Happy Joy Joy moment...it is less than a week away from the BIG day and I couldn't be more excited and happy!!!

Wow--no one noticed this?? How wonderful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back