Verizon Heritage Tournament [spoilers]

Im losing it today. Writing too many reviews at one time I guess.

Nah, your brain just got ahead of your fingers and your fingers tried to catch up. You merged the word you were typing (shot) with the next word (through). shot + through = thought

I do it all the time.

Anyone catch McCords comment about Brian Gay's pants. He asked another announcer 'If you saw those pants on the rack, would you buy them?' or something like that. I guess he didn't like the color.

I caught it. Coming from the guy with that mustache!

I caught it. Coming from the guy with that mustache!

LOL. McCord is certainly not someone who should be dishing out fashion advice.

I must live under a rock as I wasn't aware they made anything besides golf equipment?:confused2:
Mizuno is a general sporting goods company. They are pretty big in baseball equipment, running shoes and general athletic wear.
At the last olympics, the USA volleyball team wore Mizuno gear.

Anyone catch McCords comment about Brian Gay's pants. He asked another announcer 'If you saw those pants on the rack, would you buy them?' or something like that. I guess he didn't like the color.
I didnt hear that, but I did hear McCord make some comment about Gay's pants when they were talking about the tartan jacket that the winner gets.
McCord said something like, "would you wear that jacket with those pants?" and Ferrety said something about how a tartan jacket would look ugly no matter what pants you were wearing.
I personally thought Gay's Sunday outfit was pretty ugly too. Im not a fan of lime green pants. I thought that his Saturday outfit looked good with the teal color (matched his grips too), but I wasnt a fan of the lime green.
I thought Luke Donald looked sharp in all white though.
Anyways, Gay definetly deserved the win. He was solid all week, didnt make very many mistakes and he made the clutch putts when it counted.

Luke Donald looked ridiculous in all white and then shoes that were black and white. We were wondering the entire time what the heck he was thinking. All white shoes if you are wearing that, or atleast a black hat.

As for the green. I loved it, but it is not for everyone.

Luke Donald looked ridiculous in all white and then shoes that were black and white. We were wondering the entire time what the heck he was thinking. All white shoes if you are wearing that, or atleast a black hat.

LOL...clearly you and I have much different tastes in fashion.

Very possibly...hehe

I wish I had a website where I could see the outfits of each player on each day. Just listed all together with pictures.

You mean like we did for the Masters?

You mean like we did for the Masters?

Exactly, but more so a picture of them wearing it. Just a gathering of pictures taken so you can see what people are talking about if you miss coverage. I guess you can go on PGA tour and browse, but it's less convenient.

Edit: Ew JB you are right, Luke Donald looks silly.

i love that green color too

Very possibly...hehe
Im actually thinking of getting a pair of white slacks like that to go with my white Mizzue mock polo shirt.
Then I need to get a white Mizzie visor, spike my hair and I can pretend Im a pro like Donald or Gay...

Back